“Quick and Fast Pizza from Dominos.”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #69 of 161 Restaurants in Lacey
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I generally don't have food delivered.
I usually go to the locations or call it in for myself pick up.
When I get there( in this case Dominos) the food is ready & waiting and Hot.
It is also as always made the same which is excellent as far as a quick pizza pickup is concerned.
Yes, it was as expected..., Very Good!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Their website makes it fun and easy to build your pies. The prices are good, too. Their pan pizza is delicious but it feels like I am poisoning my stomach with grease. Not the best ingredients and certainly not good for your health. Yummy pizza never the less.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We've been ordering from this Domino's for almost two years now. They are always so quick with their deliveries even on busy nights (big games, NYE, etc). I'm writing this review because they did something this New Year's Eve that warrants a "shout out".

We were returning from being out of town for two weeks so pizza was the easiest call for dinner. I placed our order so it would arrive about the time we got home. It did and because it was a little hectic I didn't notice part of order was missing until about 10 minutes after it was delivered. I felt silly calling about a $3.00 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke but I called to let them know. They could have just given me the credit back and I'd have been fine but they sent someone out with the soda. I was appreciative for that but it was the person that showed up at the door that impressed me.

I answered the door and it she introduced herself as a member of their "customer service response team". She wanted to know what Domino's could do to make sure we returned? I told her it was fine - it was NYE, they were busy and mistakes happen. She wouldn't take that and wanted to know what they could do. She asked me what we had ordered and Imtold her. She ended up giving us a free large pizza, an order of wings and dessert for our next order. We assured her that wasn't necessary but she said it was her job to right any wrongs and keep customers happy!

Thank you Domino's for taking time to do this on what I'm sure was a crazy, busy night!!

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

We were visiting up in Washington and needed a near midnight snack. We called Domino's, near our hotel, and not only was delivery fast but the pizzas were fresh, hot and delicious. The driver was awesome, too. Even if we're just driving through next time I'd stop here to get a 'picnic' pizza to take with us.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

When I called in to order they got everything taken care of quickly and were soon bringing my food in. No issues with my order. I got everything I wanted and paid for. I love that they have no minumum delivery amount. So you can order whatever you want and not have to pay for something you DON'T want.

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!