“New coconut soft taco a home run”
Review of Taco Time

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Time
Ranked #22 of 57 Restaurants in Lake Stevens
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have always loved Taco Time! Fresh food, fast service and decent prices. Who could ask for more

I always go there and pick up dinner if I'm tired and don't want to fix my own. Like the fact that it is locally sourced food, fresh made to order and it's not "fast food" -

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Taco time is convenient and provides a quick drive through service for a hot meal on the road. The food is always hot, fresh, and my entire family can find something on the menu they like.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Habanero chicken soft taco, I dig it. The crispy beef burrito...not too bad, mexi-fries....man comfort food...little on the pricey side....but full on flavor. I like the taco sauce as well, not a bad lunch at all.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Went through drive through. Son got Cesar salad. He said that it was delicious. I had nachos. They were good. Husband had bowl of white chicken chili. He said it was delicious. Their food is good, a little pricey. We will definitely visit again, because the food is consistently good and fresh. The service was good. Time through the line was good.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Fresh produce - love the taco salad. Keep in mind this is considered a fast food restaurant. There is a drive through - which I use a lot on my way home. Or you can go in and sit down.