“Don't miss Ivar's - food is excellent and prices are great. All the seafood is really good and we have tried it all!!!”

Ivar's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 165 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Looks like a fast-food place but it is definitely not fast food!! Salmon is always great as are all the other fish they offer. Grilled salmon dinner with rice pilaf and cold slaw is $11 and it's not a skimpy portion. I had the salmon BLT and it was really good - just need avocado and it would be perfect!! Run don't walk to Ivar's as it is really worth it.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

If you like Scallops, Oysters Clams, Cod, Halibut Shrimp batter dipped in nirvana, deep fried to perfection, Then Ivar's is the place for you. worth standing in line for, quick service when you get to the counter, always a smile form the clerk, better than any franchise burger all day every day. Anr real NewEngland Clam Chowder... now if they only had Oyster Stew by the quart

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Another couple and I recently visited Ivar's Seafood for a Sunday lunch, since they are new to the area and wanting to try some local seafood. Our order-taker and server was very nice and upbeat. I appreciated her thoughtful service and stopping our table with towelettes when our meal was over and such.

The cod and chips were piping hot and fresh, and the clam chowder was rich and delicious. The drip coffee was good too. Restaurant was clean and attractive, and the service was fast even though there plenty of customers there at the time. The vinegar on the fish was a nice touch.

I miss Ivar's smiling face! He's a Northwest Classic!

Looking forward a return visit to try some of their other menu items.

Thanks, Ivar's!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

had the fish and chips... no surprise there.. but it was very good.. hot fries and the usual fountain drink quenched my appetite.. clean area and friendly servers...

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Wanted to try a unique-to-Stellacoom, WA eatery. While it might be compared to a Long John Silvers or a Captain D's from appearances, the food quality/quantity was superior. Both my adult kids ordered the Clam chowder & they said it was exceptionally tasty. I had the scallops, my husband the fish (cod) & chips--Prices were reasonable. What made this spot stand out was the server, Danielle--she was not only effecient but very friendly....next time we visit the area, we will go back!