Fairbridge Inn & Suites
Granite Hills Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$175
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$154
Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$110
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$99
Haus Hanika(Leavenworth)
US$219
Abendblume(Leavenworth)
US$196
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastroad noisehot tubmicrowave and fridgefree breakfastdvd playerthird floorwould stay here againshort walkindoor poolrecommend staying heredowntown areacoffee and teamain part
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is an average hotel/ The rooms were clean but it is a small room but for one night that is fine. The bathrooms needs a makeover. As well, they will need to do some work on the plumbing as the water shifts between hot and cold. WIFI was good and the room does have a larger than usual hotel fridge. Although it is located on the highway, it was quiet at night. Staff were friendly and service was good. Breakfast was good and you can eat it out on their sundeck overlooking the mountains.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vfp65
kerm k, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

We thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the inconvenience for the water issue. We have installed brand new water tanks and no more water issue. I personally thank you for your positive feedback. We will be looking forward to see you in the near future. have a great day. God bless you and your family.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We stayed here a year ago, got a great deal on Booking.com. This year I did not even look any further, for Leavenworth it has to be Fair Bridge and Inn. This is your basic nice family place, with full breakfast, heated pool, hot tub, parking, close to everything. Friendly staff,you can get movie rentals, hotel offers additional packages if you wish. Coffee and tea in the lobby is available all day long. Guests get 10% off to Rudlufs pizza that is next door. Take the advantage of that, pizza at Rudluf's is delicious. Out of curiosity I checked rates in nearby hotels, and on short notice in middle of summer these guys offer amazing rates. Don't hesitate, this place is so nice and friendly.

Room Tip: we asked for 3rd floor, close to breakfast room and common deck
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We really thank you for staying with us. I personally thank you for a very good feedback and i do share with our employees and it encourage us to do much better job so that our guests can have a great time and leave with a smile on their face. We will looking forward to see you in the near future. have a great day. God bless you and your family.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

For the almost $200 to stay here, this place was awful. I hardly ever give negative reviews, but I feel compelled. The bathroom was disgusting with ripped shower curtain, a shower that doesn't drain and a fan sounding like an airport. The ac smelled moldy.
The breakfast seemed fair, however six hours later our children (the only two that ate the biscuits and gravy, all other foods the entire family at same of) were vomiting for hours. We are positive it was the biscuits and gravy.
Anyway, stay away from this place if possible. Not worth $200, let alone $2

Room Tip: Choose another motel!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank joceyp5

I apologize for the inconvenience but let me assure you that we make fresh gravy everyday and the left over is thrown away. We are one of the lowest price hotel in town but our breakfast is one of the best ones. We always get lot of comments about our breakfast from our guests. If i can do anything for you, please let me know. We want our guests to be happy and have a smile on their face and leave with a positive experience. Have a great day.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

First time staying here - booked a mini July 4th getaway to Leavenworth Kinderfest for my 6 year old daughter and I. Fairbridge Inn & Suites gets a solid 3.75 rating; we can't do partial so I rated it a 4. I interacted with 3-4 different front staffers and all were very pleasant and friendly. Breakfast Buffet was on par with what you expect with most "free" breakfast buffet meals at a hotel/lodge/inn - eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuits & gravy, cereal, waffle bar, yogurt, baked goods, etc. It was nice not having to worry about the first meal of the day! Pool area was a good size, clean, and the Jacuzzi is super hot (a good thing!) They have movies for rent (1/$5 or 2/$8) at the front desk and each movie comes with a free bag of popcorn. I was slightly disheartened when we arrived in Leavenworth, only to pass by the town entirely; it felt like we were getting further away than I would have liked. But after walking into town multiple times throughout our stay, we REALLY enjoyed the stroll and it's a much shorter walk than I thought it would be. You'll see a goat on the way into town, whom is really friendly btw (bring a carrot!) lol. I realized the leisurely walk provided an opportunity to digest your food; and I didn't feel as guilty for enjoying a gelato cone and many of the other delicious treats the town has to offer. =) Some of the "CON'S" - the Inn is older. The walls are a little thin - we could hear a child/baby crying next door late a night. We were on the second floor (228) and could definitely hear some movement in the room above us. It wasn't incessant however; but I think it's worth noting for those who covet silence/ quiet time during a trip - If that's you, I'd suggest asking for a third floor room. The bathroom tub/toilet are in a pretty tight space ie. if you sat on the toilet without shutting the door first, you would not be able to shut the door because your legs would be blocking it. With that said, I was very pleased overall; we had a good experience at Fairbridge Inn & Suites and would absolutely stay again. My daughter said she loved the place and can't wait to return!

Stayed: July 2017
kerm k, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for your your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We will be looking forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Thought I'd bring my daughter here for some fun in town. Well first off, Leavenworth isn't that exciting for a 14 year old girl. So we tried to check in at 2:00 and were told they wouldn't check us in till 4:00. The first lady we spoke to in the morning told us 3:00. Neither of them were welcoming or remotely friendly. We managed to get a room at 2:30. The room smells, it's seriously dated and the rate is WAY too high for such a dump. They refused to let me just cancel and go home without charging me the full nights rate. So now we are sitting here in this smelly dump, wishing we could just go home. Never, ever again. Ever.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Meplus3plus1
kerm k, General Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

I apologize that you had issues. In the hotel industry the check in time is 4.00 pm but we do our best to accomodate everyone who comes early but sometimes rooms are not ready. We are aware that every guest comes from out of town and after a long drive they are tired and wants to get the room right away. If the room is available we give them the keys right away.