All reviewswafflesroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyroad noisehot tubstrawberrieswould stay here againmicrowave and fridgeindoor poolfree breakfastdvd playerthird floorrecommend staying hereclose to downtownpotatoescoffee and teamain part
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Had a groupon and wanted to visit Leavenworth so stayed here.
Room was ok, basic bed and bath nothing special but has all that you need. My only comment would be to whoever washes the towels - a little bleach goes a long way. Towels look a little bit like they were mixed in the with darks.
Free breakfast was excellent. Waffles, biscuits, scrambled eggs and sausage!!
Coffee and juice 24/7 in the lobby.
Would recommend staying here for sure!!!

Stayed: October 2017
kerm k, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and a feedback. We always take any suggestions and we implement them. Hope to see you in the near future. have a great day and God bless.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stayed here for Oktoberfest in Leavenworth, and all of the hotels were either expensive or sold out. We paid around $275 a night to stay here, and the experience was just OK.

The good:
- The room was clean. No complaints here.

The bad:
- The bathroom was dimly lit.
- The fire alarm went off 5+ times in the middle of the night one of the two nights we were there. I don't know if it was a prankster or a malfunction, but it was really disruptive.
- The wifi was very slow -- I just used my phone's LTE.
- By 4:15 PM on the second day, our room still hadn't been cleaned. I had to call the front desk to request cleaning.

Other:
- I didn't use the pool or the breakfast

Overall, the hotel is well located and clean, but it certainly doesn't seem worth almost $300 a night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

We thank you for staying with us. Yes the fire alarm went off because one drunk person tempered the fire sprinkler system and activated the alarm. We had to call the company on emergency bases and they reset the alarm system. I personally apologize for the inconvenience. I will offer you 25% off on your next stay with us. Have a great day and God bless.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My trip was for business purposes, but I learned upon entering Leavenworth, WA on the Sunday before my meeting that a weekend Leaf Festival was in progress. Our initial experience at the Fairbridge Inn was not as we expected, but was no fault of the establishment. Because I was traveling on business whereas my company has a travel portal in which to book travel through. Within this travel portal, a profile exists. This profile shows me as having a preference for 1st floor lodging. Fairbridge did a fine job accommodating this preference, but upon arrival and entering the room, I suspected that this must have been a "pet friendly" room. I realized this because I had issues with eye tear and nose running. Don't get me wrong; I love dogs and cats, but I am one of the unfortunate people who has a reaction to dander or remnants of them. The room smelled fresh and clean, but my physical reaction is what was the issue with me personally. I had asked the desk staff, Curtis and Sergio about this and they said that the pet friendly rooms are on the 1st floor. So I then asked if they could change my room. Because I checked in on a Sunday and the event was going on, they had no choices because the hotel was fully booked. However, on the next night of my stay, they took action and cleared up my health issues by insuring me with a very nice room on the 3rd floor, which I had no tearing issues. I do not think that the 1st floor rooms aren't unhealthy, just inhabited by our furry friends from time to time, so don't be afraid if you have no issues with yours or your friend’s pets. I felt that Curtis and Sergio went out of their way to insure my comfort and health and should be applauded. I will be returning to Leavenworth next spring for business and will certainly come back to stay at Fairbridge Inn.

Room Tip: West end of lobby; 1st floor for pets; 2nd or 3rd floor for allergies
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
kerm k, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thanks for staying with us. We are one of the hotels which are pet friendly and we have allocated only 1st floor. We will do a better job informing the guest about the pet room upon check in. I am glad Curtis and Sergio found you a different room next day. Hope to see you in the near future. Thanks a lot.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This hotel has fantastic service! We needed a significant accommodation, and they granted it without hesitation. The people are so nice and knowledgeable. The breakfast is awesome! The beds were a little too firm for our liking. The house keeping was amazing and the hot tub and pool are well kept. I still can't get over how kind and thoughtful the employees are. Loved it! 10/10 would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeremyrodneycall
kerm k, Public Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thanks for staying with us and it makes us proud when guests leaves the place with good memories. We are thankful to you for your review. Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in need of major upgrades
It appears that all work on property has not been done by professionals and is done on the cheap
Our room smelled like a serious mold problem was present
Kept air conditioning on whole time
Lots of noise from highway
King bed was worn sheets and towels were very worn and a dingey gray
Blinds were torn and not working
Blinds off jacuzzi tub viewed junky residential back yards but blinds didn't work anyway
I didn't use shower and barely could sleep on bed
Didn't want to sit on sofa
Was afraid to walk on carpet in bare feet
Did like larger than normal fridge in room and microwave
It is an easy walk to town
I haven't tried breakfast yet
Check in was not friendly and I think owner was in reception/ breakfast room which was stifling hot paying bills while his staff was having a lot of problems checking people in
Poor guy at front desk got no help from manager or owner while he struggled
Owner needs to spend some money on a professional hotel management company to get this property turned around
We certainly won't be back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

I am sorry you didn't like rooms but let me assure you that all bedding, towels and carpet is new in most of the rooms. We just installed brand new furniture in most of the rooms. About your concern for the front desk, we have two front desk person to check in but sometimes one person has to go and help out guests if they ask for it. I am sorry you had to wait. We will do our best to correct your issues.