Fairbridge Inn & Suites
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$153
Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$141
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$119
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
Hotels.com
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
Orbitz.com
Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$169
Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotwire.com
Priceline
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastroad noisehot tubmicrowave and fridgefree breakfastdvd playerthird floorwould stay here againshort walkindoor poolrecommend staying heredowntown areacoffee and teamain part
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We enjoy staying here. Not overpriced like many Leavenworth Hotel/Motels. Good accomodations for the cost. 2 blocks from downtown Leavenworth. Desk staff is friendly and knowledgable. Towels for pool are poolside. Little bit of a cool walk to the room from the pool at night.

Stayed: June 2017
kerm k, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Sarah we all thank you for staying with us and glad that you enjoyed your stay. We will be looking forward to see you in the near future. God bless you and your family

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This was a very comfortable place to stay... not fancy, but affordable... and up the hill from all the noise of the park area. The have an EXCELLENT rate for their suite. Lots of room and offer a nice breakfast with a great balcony outside to set and enjoy your meal at.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Rick we all at Fairbridge thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time and write a review. We will be looking forward to see you in the near future. Have a great day. God bless you and your family.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

The best part of Fairbridge is its proximity to downtown. Easy to walk so you don't have to drive after visiting the pub :) In addition, there is parking right in front and an indoor pool that can be accessed year round which kids love.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
kerm k, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

We thank you for staying with us and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time. We will be looking forward to see you in the near future. God Bless.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Check in was delayed due to computer issues.our stay was 12/27/17-12/29/17 Fine, that’s understandable. We finally got our room keys around 5 and went to look at the room. We always check the sheets wherever we are staying. One of the beds, room 201, had an assortment (ugh) of hair covering the sheets. It took about 15 minutes for housekeeping to come change them. They WERE NOT going to change the other bed OR pillow sheets until I asked. Soooo gross. They didn’t seem apologetic about it either. I would never stay here again or recommend it to anyone. In no way would I trust the cleanliness of Fairbridge Inn and Suites. Just yuck.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
kerm k, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

I am sorry you had some issues in room # 201. I will personally look at the issue and see who was the housekeeper. Even though we were sold out that day and housekeepers were working late to do the best job but still it's not a excuse. We have always taken pride for cleanliness and customer service. I will look into this matter. Thanks for staying with us. God Bless

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I traveled to Leavenworth with our extended family (6 Adults and 3 Children) for a post-Holiday trip and had accommodations at the Fairbridge Inn & Suites in Leavenworth for two nights 12-27 & 28-2017 in Rooms 206 and 207. I am really quite surprised by the glowing reviews of this hotel. I found this hotel to be very reminiscent of a Motel 6 but with a much, much higher price tag. I do understand that this little town is highly publicized as a very big tourist attraction, but overall with everything said and done, I found it to be more of a tourist trap. Positives: The Hotel customer service staff were responsive, friendly and just fine. The mountain views from our room were quite impressive, very beautiful. The hotel’s location is a mere five minute walk to the center of this quaint cute little Bavarian Themed town, with absolutely beautiful Holiday light displays throughout the whole town and main town square. Overall, very friendly people. The Hotel’s complimentary hot breakfast is a solid B rating, with a good selection of teas, coffee, eggs, sausage, potatoes, even biscuits and gravy, a very nice waffle bar with 3 or 4 waffle machines, which was handy during peak busy times. The Negatives: This town was very crowded during our visit. I truly wanted to like this hotel but I found several things to affect my opinion as to whether we will return here in the future. The issues we experienced were as follows: parking is very limited and very tight, we had a four wheel drive rental truck and we had a very difficult time with parking here, we expected our two rooms be adjacent to each other, Room 206 and 207 are not directly next to each other, overall not a deal breaker however, it made things a little less convenient for us traveling as a family. The hotel rooms overall were clean enough, HOWEVER, they have very dated finishes in the sink area and bath area. Room 206 looked like they painted and put some updated bedding in and called it good. There are definitely some fit and finish issues, laminate floor not “really” clean, the towels were a bit dingy grey looking, the carpet had a slight odor, very old wall unit heater/air conditioners that constantly turned off and on non-stop to heat the room, and we found it to be extremely annoying. In the rooms there is not any consideration for charging our technology items, there were two maybe three outlets in the whole room and at were not very accessible to use for all the items in the room, i.e. coffeemaker not next to a plug? My biggest complaint is that I found the water pressure in Room 206 to be completely unacceptable and it should be fixed immediately. The water pressure was very low, almost not enough pressure to even get the water to come out of the showerhead, to top it off when it did, it almost scalded me several times without warning. This was by far my worst experience ever related to a shower in any hotel I have ever stayed in. If you use the pool expect to freeze on the way back to your room because access to the pool is awkwardly placed to the hotel, which we thought was just weird. With some small improvements and attention to detail this stay would have been a much better experience. Good luck Leavenworth travelers it’s an interesting place to experience.

Room Tip: Don't use in-room AC/Heater, very annoying.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
kerm k, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

We thank you for staying with us. This is the busiest week of the year and we try everything so that everyone has a great time. About parking, somehow maybe we forgot to tell that we have parking underneath the hotel and also on the west side of the hotel. I personally apologize if we didn't told that. I will look into the water issue in Room 206 and will correct it. Hope to see you in the near future. God bless.