All reviews two room suite riverfront park outdoor hot tub room was clean and comfortable visiting leavenworth
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The room was pretty clean and a fair size. Even better, they allow dog's, and we had our small dog with us on this road trip. The property isn't fancy by any stretch, but it is within walking distance to the main part of downtown Leavenworth so we didn't have to deal with trying to find a parking spot in the area which can be a nightmare. Overall I'd say this was a fair room purchase.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location, right in town. Walk right over to the shops, coffee, restaurants, everything. Can’t beat the spot!
The people who work here/run the place have top notch service- absolutely lovely to deal with, and went above and beyond.
Love this little town, and will definitely be back!
(Note- even in May, we found hot & sunny weather, and enjoyed that it was a bit quieter and less busy than we had been before in August!)

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank crystalmJ2731TF
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I decided to give this Inn a try after reading reviews and weighing cost+availability due to the Christmas lighting. I didn't expect much, but I certainly expected more than what I got. It is an older building so I expected small rooms and some retro touches. However, it seemed absolutely no effort or expense has been put into the rooms for quite some time. The original room rented was as cold as the outdoors, and with the only heating available being floor level heating bars it is a painfully slow process to warm the room. I moved to another room which was warmer. No other heating options are available. The comforters in both rooms had visible tears in them and they are thin to begin with. The window blinds in both units were damaged and had bent slats. The drapes were falling down and held together with a bobby pin. The attitude of the desk attendant was of annoyance when concerns were raised and had the air of "what do you expect" than "how can I make this right". I've stayed in all kinds of accommodations so I am not comparing this unfairly against locations in a different tier. They just need to improve their appearance and repair to be more than the place you stay when all others are full.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank jamiller913
Reviewed 28 October 2017

True it is an older motel, but to us it has a charm and a personality to it that you don't find in this day and age. The staff was very friendly, the room clean and quiet, plus dog friendly. it is located downtown and walking distance to all the shops. I and my wife would recommend this motel to our friends and to anyone interested in visiting Leavenworth.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of the history of the building and surrounding area. We stayed multiple evenings, rooms were large ,cleen, and comfortable; breakfast was varitable. Shops, restaurants, and bars are all in walking distance. Multiple guest went for hikes each mornig down by the river. I would recommend this place to anyone who asked. It's affordable even during the multiple festivals they have throughout the year.

Room tip: quiet and affordable.
Date of stay: October 2017