Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
View deal
Orbitz.com
Hampton.comUS$114
Expedia.comUS$114
ZenHotels.comUS$123
All reviews safeway grocery store bathroom door nice hotel short drive hot tub in town pool area downtown area enjoyed our stay excellent stay walking distance great place to stay room was spacious main part bavarian theme first floor would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

This is a great place to stay if you are visiting Leavenworth. The design of the outside of this Hampton Inn really reminds me of the Bavarian theme of Germany with the shutters and trimmings- very authentic. They actually had a good hot breakfast buffet served and there were ample choices of items to choose from despite the Covid limitations. The clerk promptly checked us in and the rooms were very clean. The washer and dryers were very convenient and were only $1.75 a load.
Also, there is a convenient Link Bus that stops at the bus stop just right outside- left of the Hampton Inn that takes you straight into town with a stops made only if someone rings the bell. It was very helpful but it ran only until about 7p.m. , otherwise it is about a 20 minute walk down the the Main St. of Leavenworth where all the shops and restaurants are located and the walk back to Hampton Inn is just next to the big Safeway.
It is worth the walk down to town as it is a treat to feel like you suddenly landed in Germany!! We had an enjoyable stay here!!

Room tip: face the parking lot
Reviewed 6 August 2021

We had a great stay. Easy to find and good parking. Clean room. Comfortable and roomy. No complaints. A/C worked great. Right next to a major grocery store too. Very quiet which we greatly appreciated.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Went for a family wedding. I stayed in a suite, it did not have a safe in the room like most rooms in this price range would have. I reserved the room far in advance, so I an am a vip member. The membership does not mean much I am sure I was given the worst view in the hotel, even a parking lot would have been a better view then what they gave me. Defiantly not worth the price they charged. I did ask for a better view, but was told they didn’t have one. It would not if they weren’t charging the price of a room with a view. With my wife recently passing away, it would have been nice to have a more lively room instead of one in the far back corner for the price they were charging.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed as we were passing through and the staff was so warm and welcoming! Five stars! Hotel was clean and the employees were amazing! Will stay again! Hospitality is was top notch! Breakfast was nice, and the kids were treated so good! By far best hotel we have stayed at in a while!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2021

We loved our stay at the Hampton Inn. Check in and check out was a breeze; very gracious staff. Our room was spacious and well-designed; lots of thoughtful details. Very clean. Fitness center and pool were available by reservation; a nice amenity during COVID. Lots of places I have stayed did not make the effort.

The hotel is right next to a Safeway grocery store; very convenient. There's also a transit center right next to it.

Although it is not located right downtown, it is really, really close, and you don't have to climb a hill or anything to get to it. It's about a 1/4 mile walk to get to everything Leavenworth has to offer.

The hotel was offering a full breakfast buffet, another rarity during COVID. Although we didn't enjoy, I appreciate the effort. I think it says a lot about the hotel and its staff that they want to provide this for their guests.

This is where I will stay in Leavenworth on future trips and the hotel I will recommend to friends.

Date of stay: June 2021