4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
View deal
Expedia.comUS$118
Hampton.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
PricelineUS$118
FindHotelUS$118
ZenHotels.comUS$128
All reviews safeway grocery store bathroom door nice hotel short drive hot tub in town pool area downtown area enjoyed our stay excellent stay walking distance great place to stay room was spacious main part bavarian theme first floor would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

No complaints to be made! The rooms were very clean, and I suspect that the bathrooms were recently upgraded - sparkling and shiny! We really appreciated the early breakfast times on weekends (6am) so we could go hiking. Breakfast was perfectly acceptable.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2021

I had never been to Leavenwoth before and it, and this Hotel make an impression. Absolutely beautiful little town and this Hotel fits it perfectly.
Would LOVE to come back and see it covered in winter snow.
We were here in June and they were doing a restricted buffet breakfast which was super awkward. But the breakfast was really good.
For sure will be back. This is the kinda place after a first visit, you feel like you have just read the preface of a great book.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 27 August 2021

Very bad. The room had a strong cleaning odor. The front desk clerk named Leslie on day shift old me I had to go down to the front desk for a new key. I asked to hold to confirm if there was a room on the floor I was staying and she hung up on me. When I got to the front desk she said there was another suite in the room I was staying and I had taken all my bags all the way downstairs only to bring them back up. I asked Leslie the front desk clerk on the day shift the name of the manager and she rudely dismissed me and said he would not talk to me. The room I was changed to still smelled like chemicals and gave me a headache and The front desk clerk Leslie told me to check out of the hotel and hung up on me a second time.. I called back and let the front desk clerk that I would like to speak to a manager and she said that he went home for the day. I explained to Leslie that I had a headache from the cleaning fumes and not to hang up to please call me when she did not have a guest and it has been 3 hours.

Room tip: I stayed in a King Suite
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2021

I reserved a room and paid for it thru Expedia. When I arrived at the Inn to check in, they saw the reservation and my itinerary but refused to give me a key until I paid again. They told me there was nothing that they could do and told me to call Expedia to resolve the issues. countless claims through expedia and my credit card company the hotel refuses to refund the double charge based of their own no refund policy.

The place is extremely overpriced as is and when we arrived people were washing their cars under the driveway to the front door. I would never recommend to anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Booked a 2 night stay with points at this Bavarian themed town on August 7 (weekend stay). Note that the weekend rates are significantly higher than if you stay on a weekday. For the Saturday, we paid 60K points and 55K for the Sunday night. Leavenworth, as a town also gets super busy on the weekends.

The purpose of our stay was to hike Colchuck Lake in the Enchantments. The hotel is only 14 miles / 40 minutes (part gravel road) from the trailhead. To secure parking at the trailhead, we left the hotel at 4:30 am.

We were given Room 340, just a regular room facing the front, nothing special per se. However, we thought the layout was super convenient. There is a small table by the sofa which can serve as a little dining table. All the charging is conveniently where it is supposed to be. The room and bathroom felt pretty new and was clean.

A hot buffet breakfast is served. They had eggs and sausage. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast.

Parking - there are some Diamond spots. There is a Safeway located conveniently next door.

As for the town of Leavenworth, it is TINY. And super busy on the weekend. Parking can be difficult and there are lots where they charge $10 to park. However, if you wait until evening, it is somewhat easier but still fairly crowded. The town itself is worth a stroll. All the buildings are Bavarian themed. The town itself is pretty because it is surrounded by mountains.

There is also a McDonald's close by but it was also really busy and practically a mad house when we tried to grab some lunch.

Overall, had a good stay and would recommend this property for Leavenworth.

Date of stay: August 2021