3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
View deal
Expedia.comUS$118
Hampton.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
PricelineUS$118
FindHotelUS$118
ZenHotels.comUS$128
All reviews safeway grocery store bathroom door nice hotel short drive hot tub in town pool area downtown area enjoyed our stay excellent stay walking distance great place to stay room was spacious main part bavarian theme first floor would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021

The facility was clean and well kept. Rooms were clean, well stocked, and spacious. Great selection of TV channels. The staff was very friendly, fast, and helpful. The breakfasts were great with hot and cold items including eggs, meat, and potatoes. The hotel is within reasonable walking distance from downtown.
It was a great stay and would recommend it to family and friends.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

No complaints to be made! The rooms were very clean, and I suspect that the bathrooms were recently upgraded - sparkling and shiny! We really appreciated the early breakfast times on weekends (6am) so we could go hiking. Breakfast was perfectly acceptable.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2021

I had never been to Leavenwoth before and it, and this Hotel make an impression. Absolutely beautiful little town and this Hotel fits it perfectly.
Would LOVE to come back and see it covered in winter snow.
We were here in June and they were doing a restricted buffet breakfast which was super awkward. But the breakfast was really good.
For sure will be back. This is the kinda place after a first visit, you feel like you have just read the preface of a great book.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 27 August 2021

Very bad. The room had a strong cleaning odor. The front desk clerk named Leslie on day shift old me I had to go down to the front desk for a new key. I asked to hold to confirm if there was a room on the floor I was staying and she hung up on me. When I got to the front desk she said there was another suite in the room I was staying and I had taken all my bags all the way downstairs only to bring them back up. I asked Leslie the front desk clerk on the day shift the name of the manager and she rudely dismissed me and said he would not talk to me. The room I was changed to still smelled like chemicals and gave me a headache and The front desk clerk Leslie told me to check out of the hotel and hung up on me a second time.. I called back and let the front desk clerk that I would like to speak to a manager and she said that he went home for the day. I explained to Leslie that I had a headache from the cleaning fumes and not to hang up to please call me when she did not have a guest and it has been 3 hours.

Room tip: I stayed in a King Suite
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2021

I reserved a room and paid for it thru Expedia. When I arrived at the Inn to check in, they saw the reservation and my itinerary but refused to give me a key until I paid again. They told me there was nothing that they could do and told me to call Expedia to resolve the issues. countless claims through expedia and my credit card company the hotel refuses to refund the double charge based of their own no refund policy.

The place is extremely overpriced as is and when we arrived people were washing their cars under the driveway to the front door. I would never recommend to anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: June 2021