Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
Granite Hills Inn(Leavenworth)
US$149
Hotel Pension Anna(Leavenworth)
US$165
Run of the River(Leavenworth)
US$264
Abendblume(Leavenworth)
US$227
All reviewsevening dessertcoffee deliveredcomplimentary dessertcheesecakeblack forest cakecoffee servicebedroom condogas fireplacedecorated for christmasstay there againnice poolhot tubshort driveevery morningenjoyed our staybed and breakfasthot breakfast
Reviewed 1 August 2015

My wife and I stayed for one night. It was very pleasant. The weather was over 100 outside but the room was cool and refreshing. The staff was friendly and personable. They gave us what felt like personal attention and made sure we had what we needed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management500, Owner at Alpen Rose Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Alpen Rose Inn. Your nice comments about the level of service that the staff provided is greatly appreciate. Above all, quality service is our number one priority at the Alpen Rose Inn. Thank you for staying with us, Hopefully you can stay more than one night during your next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Upon arriving, we were immediately glad we chose the Alpine Rose. Chris was great at explaining all our options and we truly enjoyed the stay. The breakfast was delicious and we really liked how much more quiet it was just tucked back off the main road.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm so glad you enjoyed our nice hot breakfast and peaceful and relaxing setting. It was a pleasure meeting you and I'm pleased that I could assist you in making your stay more enjoyable. Having only 22 rooms allows me as the onsite owner to meet most of our guests which honestly is what I enjoy doing the most. Hopefully I will see you again soon at the Alpen Rose Inn.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

This is a nice Inn, right on the edge of Leavenworth. It is easy to get to lots of hiking trails. The rooms were nice and clean, and the innkeepers were helpful and nice to talk to. I was travelling by my self, and spent most of my time doing day hikes in the nearby hills.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I enjoyed having the opportunity to visit with you during your stay at the Alpen Rose Inn. We really do feel our location lends itself well to a nice peaceful and relaxing stay. The garden area is a great place to cool down after and hot day. I'm please you will choose to stay with us again during your next visit to Leavenworth. I hope it is soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Fantastic hotel off the main Leavenworth drag, about a mile from the Bavarian center of town. Attractive property with some sweet little non-chain touches - DVD and board game library, nightly dessert, and a better breakfast than you'd expect. Nice room, great staff, and it's where I'll stay on my next trip to the area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management500, Owner at Alpen Rose Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

I'm so glad you will choose to stay at the Alpen Rose Inn on your next visit to Leavenworth. One thing we have added that I'm not certain was here during your recent visit are cruiser bicycles for guests to use. The first two hours are complimentary, a small rental fee for additional time. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

We loved our stay! I submitted a review earlier.

Could not have asked for a nicer getaway! The staff was excellent and the property was just right. It did not have that large hotel chain feel. Quiet, clean and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Your comment about the Alpen Rose Inn being "quiet, clean and comfortable" is exactly what we strive to provide. We are unique in that all of our rooms are each a bit different and we have found that our guests enjoy that. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay and we hope to see you back at the Alpen Rose Inn soon.