Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$120
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$153
Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$199
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$119
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$120
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort(Leavenworth)
US$204
US$169
Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$110
Travelocity
All reviewsmini golfmaster bedroomliving dining areafriendly smiling staffwasher and dryerhot tubbbq areajj hillsdining tablein townhot breakfastcoffee makerbeds were very comfortableking bedbiscuits and gravyyogurtarcade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2015

We took the grandchildren for a 2 day snowshoe and sledding holiday and lucked out by finding the Aspen Suites. We spent quite a bit of time searching for a hotel that could accommodate 3 adults and 2 small children. The 2 bedroom units at Aspen Suites worked to the tee. We were there on Sunday and Monday nights so it was very quiet in our Section "C" unit. The condo was very clean, spacious with a well appointed kitchen. The beds and pillows were comfy. Everything was there for our use including a good supply of DVD in the unit or available at the front desk. The buffet breakfast which included hot and cold items was included which certainly helped our budget. We did avail use of the pool and hot tub. The covered pool was fine, although a bit on the tepid side The only improvement area was wi-fi. We could access service only by going outside on the patio. If you are looking for excellent accommodation in Leavenworth and with a large family this would be ideal.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Mountainmann
Roadtravelerfornow, Director of Sales at Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2015

Wow! Thanks Mountainmann for the kind words! We are so glad that the condo worked well for your family: Sundays and Mondays are a great time to be at the Resort and in Leavenworth! I am going to pass along your wi-fi experience to our Chief Engineer to see if there is anything we do about that frustration and if not, we'll call in the experts! Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Hope to see you and the family again soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2015

We spent last weekend at the Aspen Suites for the Timbrrr! Music Festival and had such fun! The suite is lovely with marble counters, stainless steel appliances, a TV in every room, and fireplace in each bedroom plus the living room. Sadly, one of the bedrooms didn't have a DVD player, so one couple of our party was disappointed. Hope this changes in time for next year!
Overall the condo was clean, well appointed, and so very convenient. The only detriment is that as the condo is only serviced on the third day, towels are limited, so we had to ask for more towels from the front desk and walk it back to the room (we were in furthest bldg. from office). Please consider stocking the empty cabinets in each bathroom with extra towels for your guests.
This was a small inconvenience, however, compared to the ease of our stay and the helpfulness of the front desk staff. Every inquiry was quickly and pleasantly answered and requests were fulfilled.
Speaking of fulfilled, we did enjoy the breakfast every day and were lucky enough that there were no lines. I would suggest putting plates, silverware, etc. away from the entrance to avoid the collisions from people coming in and those getting started with food selections. Beyond that, perhaps you could have the bus bins on the patio during the winter and add signage for it & the coffee station to help direct patrons.
We loved our stay here and will definitely return!

Room Tip: Feel free to walk to downtown! It's really close and a lovely, even and paved walk. Don't forget their spa, theatre, and even a little arcade.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Roadtravelerfornow, Director of Sales at Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Thanks so much for the 5 stars and your kind comments! I will pass your comments on to the Condo owner about adding another DVD player to their unit, I am sure they will consider it! Oh boy, we struggle with breakfast (as you've probably read!) so again, thank you for the suggestions - I will grab our Restaurant Manager this week and see if we can't shift things around to alleviate some of the back-up.
We hope to see you again at the Resort, feel free to contact me at danielle@iciclevillage.com for your next reservation.
Cheers,

Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

We decided to visit Leavenworth after it was voted one of the top places to spend the holidays on the Travel Channel a few yrs back. We planned our whole trip online - lodging was quite limited, so we went with the Best Western. I was surprised as we pulled in and they were right on the side of the road as you enter Leavenworth since their website makes it look like they are sort of their own little community perhaps on the outskirts of town? They had also told us to plan on about a 2-hr. drive out of Seattle (where we were flying into), but it was actually over 3 with Traffic! The room was spendy. Even the lady who took our reservation seemed positively shocked that it was going to cost $372/night to be in one of the condos - but the room itself was pretty perfect & supplied anything we might need - a full kitchen, laundry unit, fireplace, privacy & comfort. It was fun having a place to play video games and hang-out on site - as well as a restaurant - but, the morning breakfast buffet was often at least 50 people deep waiting to even begin! Leavenworth was totally packed with tourists & overwhelming - so we waited until the weekday to do all of our shopping there. We were lucky enough to have some snow one of our days which allowed for us to play & enjoy some sledding a but it wasn't enough to make it to our reserved sleigh ride. I'm glad we were able to see such a beautiful spot - but I don't think we would need to repeat this as a holiday destination.

Stayed: December 2014
Danielle R, Director of Sales at Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2015

Thanks for the kind words and 4 stars Facosmo! Yes, it gets pretty busy around here during the holidays and we are so glad you could enjoy our beautiful town this year! We are always looking for ways to make the breakfast line move faster so if you have any insights, please let us know! My email is danielle@iciclevillage.com and would love to hear from you!

Happy New Year to you and yours,

Reviewed 1 January 2015

Sitting around reminiscing with family over the holidays about what a great time we were having this time last year, we realized we hadn't told tripadvisor! It is tough to find accommodations in the Bavarian-themed village of Leavenworth during winter, even winters without snow, but by thinking outside the hotel box, we were able to get away on short notice. We spent two nights in a lovely two-bedroom, two-bath suite with a fireplace - clean, spacious, well-furnished, conveniently located. The only reasons we withheld the fifth star were the price was a bit steep and we were surrounded by beautiful scenery but had no view of it from the condo.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

We are thrilled to be a part of your 2014 memories! Hopefully we can welcome you back again in the new year!

Cheers,

Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

I booked my stay at Aspen Suites in November 2014 in anticipation for the Christmas tree lighting in Leavenworth. We have a 9 year old daughter that was so excited to go to Leavenworth because all of her classmates told her about it the previous years. When I arrived at Aspen Suites the check in procese was seamless and I was also informed about all of the activites and the best way to get around town at the front desk. When I arrived to our room..I must say I was pleasantly surprised! The room was very well appointed and I frequently stay at time shares and am not easily impressed. There were marble counter tops, up to date appliances, jucuzzi tub big enough for two people and a huge bathroom. I might add that covered parking was included which was a plus for me!! One of the things that I also liked about staying at Aspen Suites is that they have a little cabana where they serve food and have activities for kids daily and even an area to make smores. I have to mention they you also get free breakfast while you're there but I would NOT recommend it. Other than that I REALLY loved staying here and I believe my daughter enjoyed the activities at the Aspen Suites more than the Christmas tree lightening. Helpful hints: use the shuttle or walk to the Christmas tree lightening. Plan out your activites for the day before you get your day started.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Danielle R, Director of Sales at Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2014

Thanks MJONES19782014 for your kind words! We love the Aspen Suites, too! I'd love to hear more about your experience at breakfast - we are working on how to move people through the line more quickly and are open to your suggestions, if you would like to share! Please feel free to email me directly at danielle@iciclevillage.com

Happy New Year to you and your family! See you at the Resort soon, we hope!