“AMAZING PIZZA, SANDWICHES, SALADS, and PASTA! THIS PLACE HAS IT ALL :)”

Piccolo Artisan Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Liberty Lake
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I highly recommend you check this place out. You will not be disappointed.
Try a muffaletta sandwich and a spicy Hawaiian pie -- that's my favorite :)

2  Thank Ryan H

Reviewed 15 October 2015

My friend and I went here a few days ago and had a very nice experience.The service was excellent from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. We shared the Margarita pizza and the Spicy Hawaiian both were so good I can't decide which one I liked better. We will definitely be going back and I would definitely recommend it.

2  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 9 October 2015

Our meal was excellent. We ordered an appetizer and a pizza. They are not your ordinary pizzas and you need to read the ingredients to know what to try. Our only complaint is that the restaurant is small and any noise is very distracting. The phone rang several times and was very loud and a family came in with a young child who wouldn't stop crying, none of which is the restaurants fault but it was distracting.

2  Thank Dianne K