“I'm surprised there aren't more”

Nipps Drive-Through
Ranked #1 of 131 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I'd say their burgers are better than other drive thru restaurants. Better than Inn and Out burger in Cali. Those people are delusional. The closest restaurant I can think of for comparison is the old A&W, not the awful ones we have at KFC. The old school A&W that was good, still a few around. It's comparable to the lower end burgers at Red Robin, but Red Robin doesn't have a drive thru. The fries are better than Red Robin. They are some seasoned type that are good. Keep in mind I'm not a local and I'm comparing a small burger joint to the west coast of burgers. Both of us that ate there said it was the best fast food burger we've had. Don't expect a high end restaurant style burger, but you can expect a top notch fast food burger.

That being said the restaurant selection in Longview is awful, so we'll be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love the burgers here. Lots of fresh veggies and toasted buns. I have only used the drive through which is always quick and courteous.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Just like an old dinner! Foods are the best! Best burgers in town! Great friendly staff, and you get your food fast!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We are from East coast and were staying in Kelso on way to Oregon beaches. We like to try food places where locals eat. Great fish sandwich and fries, friendly service.
Went back after I ate to get another fish sandwich and try the milkshake! Ate outside and watched the drive thru line grow and more ppl coming in. Everyone served in decent time. Great local experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place has got the burgers in the county,great service, very fast, and now they have cod fish&chips and they are really good. It's a great place, very.good tartar sauce and barbecue sauce and they don't charge you for the sauce.They also have a very good shrimp basket,don't miss this little burger bar.