Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett
La Quinta Inn Lynnwood(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
US$127
Best Western Alderwood(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotwire.com
US$179
US$159
US$85
All reviewsmarriott propertyfree coffeespecial thankshigh speedrooms are comfortablealderwood malleasy freeway accessconvenient locationnight's sleepboeing factoryfront desk staffsofa bedhot tubfree parkingwe've stayedparking lothappy hour
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We came from a less than satisfactory hotel in the area. Raynette took our call and her cheerful and helpful disposition as we booked our room sold us. Upon arrival we found the same helpful attitude with all staff.

We liked the room and little touches - gummy bears in a bowl in the lobby! The small pool was in use just about every time we passed by. Very family friendly, clean, and just plain nice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Michelle H:

Hello and thank you so much for staying with us recently! I am so excited to hear that Raynette was most helpful during your stay and upon checking you in as well! I will make sure to share your feedback directly with her on a job well done. Please feel free to contact any one of us if we should ever need anything else. Thank you again for staying with our property.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Arrived late after a long drive. We were looking forward to a nice long uninterrupted sleep, hence we put up the do not disturb sign on the door. We slept closer to 3am and was hoping to sleep in. At about 9, persistent knocking on our door. We thought housekeeping will just stop if we dont answer the door but NOOOOO, he kept on knocking for a good 5 minutes. Giving up, we opened the door, only for the housekeeper to say, sorry. That was it?! Can't he read the sign that says DO NOT DISTURB?! WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN UNLESS THEY RESPECT OUR WISH FOR UNDISTURBED SLEEP!

Room Tip: Ask for ones facing the street, NOT the highway
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Ntan2015:

Good afternoon and thank you for staying with us recently. Please accept my sincere apologies in regards to the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us. I look forward to hearing back from you either via email or via voice as I have left you a voicemail in regards. Once again my sincere apologies, and I can be reached directly at mjlee@csmcorp.net or at the hotel's phone number.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We just stayed one night. Location is right off Interstate 5. The rooms need to be refreshed, but overall the hotel is nice and comfortable. We were surprised that they do not offer a breakfast buffet, unlike their east coast counterparts where we are from. I travel with family a lot and have hungry children so good thing this hotel is around the corner from Stryker Cafe where we had the most awesome breakfast on the way to Vancouver.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Eric M:

Good morning. I am so pleased to read that you found the hotel nice and comfortable for your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the absence of a complimentary breakfast, but be assured that the hotel's Bistro does offer an amazing breakfast with our new menu as well. If you should ever need anything else, please feel free to contact me directly and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

This Courtyard is located close to shopping and restaurants, it is a short ride to Seattle or Bellevue. The service is excellent, despite a hiccup when calling in to reserve one of the room types wasn't what we specified. The front desk did their best to get us rooms close together.
Lynwood is one of the best cities to stay it has a little bit of everything for everyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear WilliamsH2473EO:

Good morning and thank you so much for staying with us recently! It was truly all of our staff's pleasure to welcome you as our guest. I am pleased to read that our service was excellent and we were able to assist with a change of a room type. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything else and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

Have a great day and we all look forward to the next opportunity to welcome back as our guest!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed while on business in Seattle and once again Courtyard came up trumps. Friendly welcome, no quibbles when arriving as the restaurant was closing - my colleague and I got a good hot meal served. My room was clean and serviceable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Kevin R:

Good afternoon from Lynnwood, WA! Thank you so much for staying with us recently. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed a friendly welcome upon arrival and that our Food and Beverage staff was able to assist you with a dinner option upon arrival. All of our staff looks forward to welcoming you back again as our guest soon!

Have a great day!