“Lunch with family on Saturday afternoon”

Yeh Yeh's Vietnamese Sandwiches
Ranked #9 of 306 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We visit Lynnwood every August to visit a family member and always find our way to Yeh Yeh's for lunch. The food is really delicious. This year was no exception as we visited for the great sandwiches on a Saturday afternoon. The restaurant was a little crowded but most were waiting for take out. They seem to have a great take out business and I understand why. There were four of us who ordered different sandwiches. I chose the shrimp sandwich while others opted for pork and beef. We had the spring rolls as a first course and they were nice and light. The best part of their food for us was the extensive use of different kinds of veggies along with the meat/shrimp filling on a fresh roll. Two ordered the specialty tea and loved it. We all had to try them. We will be back next year.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Line was to the door when we arrived, but this is an efficient establishment! Our lunches were delivered very quickly: chicken bahn mi and chicken pho.

Sandwiches are dependably delicious! Bread is soft in the inside with a great crispy exterior. It was my first time ordering pho because I like their sandwiches so much, but I'm glad I tried the pho. Great broth and extremely satisfying.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

my second time eat here, delicious vietnam sandwitch, pho was great, small restaurant but always full of guest, fast service

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My son eats here all the time and I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. This place is out of the way on a back street and is Lynnwoods hidden gem. There is always a line and is a favorite with the locals. They make a delicious bubble tea also.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

My apologies for taking so long to review this place. Even though I live just down the street from this place for years now, it's just within the last couple of years I finally have tried this place. I know what the buzz is about now. I've never really tried the Vietnamese style sandwich until here. I think the best day to come here is on Saturday which is usually the day I come. I tried during the week on a vacation day and it was packed before noon. Speaks of the quality of this place. You would never know the place is where it is. It's tucked in the back off the main road and other than the sign up front, it's not visible. The dining area is very simple, but everything else is extraordinary. Service is great and the sandwiches or whatever else you order come out in a timely matter. Even though there is pho and other dishes on the menu, I've always had a sandwich. Usually chicken, but there a lot more options. You can make it a combo and since it's an Asian place, I choose the egg roll over the standard bag of chips. The combination of the meats and the vegetables are a tasty combination. Jalapenos are optional, but I think that's what makes the sandwich better for me. Sometimes the bread is a bit tough, but everything else makes the difference. I have yet to try these kind of sandwiches elsewhere. I probably will, but with sandwiches as good as these, it's very tempting to stay put. Yeh-Yeh's is a yeah!