“Fear not the falafel”

King tut Mediterranean Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 307 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The only falafel I can unreservedly recommend, and even kids may like. Delicate spicing of vegetables and perfected pita. Truly a treasure! Thanks

Reviewed 24 December 2016

I have driven by the little restaurant many times, but decided to stop in last week for lunch. With so many different items on the menu, making it hard to choose we went with the King Tut Supreme @ $18.75. It gave us a combination of bbq meat, lamb, beef, & chicken, rice, Falafel salad and pita bread, More than enough for two.
Music and videos are play to add to the atmosphere. They are open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
I plan on returning soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Everything we had was very tasty. The egyptian bean dip, very fresh made pita bread, gyros, roast lamb, grilled chicken (like a game hen), smoked rice, all were delicious. Baklava or an interesting bread pudding for dessert where also good. Moderate prices, and the lady serving is extremely nice and helpful.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

This was one of those few times that the five stars don't do this little restaurant justice. It is a hidden gem. Don't prejudge by its exterior appearance and the fact that it's in a strip mall. This was our first time and the food was fantastic. We had the hummus and baba ghanouj which was some of the best I've ever had. The gyros was delicious. We tried the Omaly (bread pudding) for dessert. Not only was the food five stars, we met the owner and she was so welcoming and concerned with making sure we were satisfied. I can't say enough good things about this place.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

My wife and I wanted to try something different. I have driven past King Tut's and through I should go in and try it. I wish I had tried them earlier. Absolutely great Mediterranean food. It is clearly Egyptian food not Persian and not central African. I had the King Tut special. Nice small salad, mixed meat platter on a nice bed of rice served with a small salad and flat bread. The don't appear to have a license to sell either beer or wine, but they have a variety of teas and specialty soft drinks. My wife liked her chicken skewer dish. We decided that we will come back soon and that some take out is also in order. Friendly staff came by to make sure everything was good. Families with some small children were there. Looks like a neighborhood restaurant.