“Great Faster Food Greek”
Review of Gyro Delight

Gyro Delight
Ranked #26 of 311 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I saw faster because its not a fast food chain, but its not quite an upscale restaurant either. You go to the counter to order and you pick it up at the counter and take it to your table. The food however is amazing. The prices are great.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This tidy little blue and white restaurant has been here for years. I have heard others rave, but somehow... I never stopped--until Monday. YUM! I had the special-- Chicago-Style Gyro with Greek salad for $10.45. Delicious and a great value! the Gyro meat is very nice-- a good spice mix. the salad had good greens, and great olives! Feta cheese is extra for the sandwich, but included on the salad which came with a vinaigrette dressing . The tzatziki sause was also delicious. The staff take your order at the counter and then deliver the meal to your table-- not quite fast food, but close--and so much better!!!
I didn't try the chocolate baklava, but I saw others indulge-- it looks terrific! Next trip, I will plan to have som.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This place was within walking distance from the hotel I was staying, so I stopped in for lunch. To my surprise, the place was delightfully charming and the food was delicious. I felt good eating their food because of how clean everything looked. Even the stainless steel kitchen appliances behind the ordering counter was spotlessly clean and shinny. It seems like a well run little restaurant.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Very good gyros near Alderwood Mall. Their tazyiki sauce is excellent. The service is good and the restaurant is small and clean. Note that an order of fries is pretty large. Best to split with 2 to 4 people...

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

A new family owned resturant. Clean and comfortable. We ordered the Triple Delight Platter. The food was flavorful and reasonably priced. Since this is a new establishment, the service was slow but the food certainly made up for the wait. This is a welcome addition to the Bellbrook, Sugarcreek, Centerville, area. Enjoy

Been to Gyro Delight? Share your experiences!