“Great staff, great pizza selection!”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #22 of 150 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 15 January 2018

My kids love to stop in to Mod and we enjoy the ability to select our toppings! We did notice a few new employees coming up to speed as we came through, but they had a good attitude. Definitely a casual and friendly vibe - if you are looking for formal manners this is not your stop!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I had lunch today at the Marysville MOD PIZZA & was greeted from a older woman who starts making your pizza with a” I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE! HOW CAN I START YOUR PIZZA? I almost turned around and left!!! I think this is a awful way to greet your customers!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We did not receive the usual customer service we have become accustomed to at Mod with this past visit. Counter staff confused the pizza orders with another party in line with us. The pizza assembler was at first going to try to remove toppings that were not ordered rather than starting over.

Later, I witnessed a staff member use the restroom without washing hands (individual with dreadlocks who had been staffing the oven

Not saying this is typical for this restaurant, but wasn't their best day.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Decent pizza that you can make your own way. I know that the employees are probably told to yell at each other to keep the place lively & hip.....but I don't like it. Kind of reminds me of the way Macaroni Grill used to be with their Opera singers when they first opened up. Soon found out that was a major turn off and not very cool after all.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We each ordered an 11" pizza made to our personal specifications. It is fresh, hot and delicious! A whole new look at fast food. For about $15 you have a hearty lunch. Great job MOD Pizza!!! Come to Canada!!!