“Years of positive breakfast dining”
Review of Fanny's Restaurant

Fanny's Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 153 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: American
Description: 360-653-8164, Terry Shrout
Description: 360-653-8164, Terry Shrout
Reviewed 28 February 2017

First off, No one can deny that Fanny's has great service and food that is consistently good. Last Sunday, my fiance and I went for breakfast. As usual everything was just as we expected.
We eat on the go often and it is a normal practice to double the tax and round up to the next dollar for the total when we tip.
However, when she was doing a routine bank check online she discovered that her tip at Fanny's was for $15.00 even. That doesn't match out pattern for tipping.
So she called to find out what happened and was not welcomed with the same warm smiles we all know. Instead they yelled at her for false accusing them of anything.

Needless to say this all got much uglier than I would have ever guessed. Evidently wrongfully overcharging someones credit card is not a big deal anymore.

5  Thank Spencer M

Reviewed 24 February 2017

We were quickly seated. The waitress was friendly. The portions are a little on the small side. The prices are a little high for what you get.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

A friend and I were in Marysville for a show at the Tulalip Casino the night before and wanted to find a good "local" place for brunch the next day. We didn't want to eat at the casino...we wanted a place the locals like! We checked several different places, and based on reviews, chose Fanny's. It's only open for breakfast and lunch so we figured that it would be a good bet. And it was!

We were greeted immediately, and waited a very brief time for a table. During that time I spoke with a "regular" named Harold, asked if it was a good place to eat, and by the size of his grin and his jovial manner, I knew we hit the jackpot! We were led into a large and airy dining room, with plenty of room between tables. A sweet gal immediately brought us water and coffee (GREAT coffee, btw) along with our menus.

The menu wasn't overwhelmingly long, but had a good selection. My friend and I both settled on the Vegetarian Eggs Benedict, and I got a side of bacon to go with mine. It was FANTASTIC. The Eggs Benedict were cooked perfectly and served with tomato and spinach, and the hash browns were crisped just the way I like, as was the bacon.

I am definitely going to visit Fanny's again the next time I'm in the area! I can see why they've been in business for over 26 years!

1  Thank TessieLoo
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Suggestion to others: Not worth the time to try it. Mediocre food and poor service so will not be back there again.

2  Thank lbain14
Reviewed 16 December 2016

We have eaten at this place for 30 years and have always had good food. Except this week we went there for breakfast. We had hash browns, which as a rule are outstanding, this week not. Tasted like they reused their grease and a lot of it. We could smell it before we tasted the hash browns. Both my husband and I thought the same. Next time I will go with my all time favorite their Au Jus roast beef, it is always great with lots of tasty beef. You can order lunch for breakfast. My husband didn't think his omelet was as good as in the past. Maybe a different cook? They are very friendly here and everyone works together for great service.