“Excellent Dining”
Review of Blackfish Grill

Blackfish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blackfish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 152 Restaurants in Marysville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: On Site.
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We ate here on Saturday and the service was amazing, the food was so good, a little over priced, but so so delicious. We had a great evening of fun and food.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great service, wonderful ambiance and the a la carte menu was fun! Our steak was cooked perfectly and the sides were divine!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My family and I dined at this restaurant for the first time last night and we weren't disappointed. The service was very good and the food was top notch. It is, however, a little pricey. We had the lobster salad as an appetizer and it was delicious. My wife ordered the seared scallops, which were very large, sweet and were wonderfully presented. I ordered the venison, something that you don't normally find on the menu. The presentation was five star. The plate looked so appetizing that I almost didn't want to destroy it by eating it. The sauce and potatoes were to die for. I was a bit disappointed in the cut of meat, however. Although it was a large portion, it was a shank and I prefer a steak. Although the meat was very tender and tasty, it just wasn't what I had hoped for. My daughter ordered the crab mac and cheese, which was excellent. The only complaint I had about the place was the cigarette odor that was wafting in from the casino. We haven't had to put up with that in years and we don't miss it at all. We probably won't be going back just because of that.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

My husband & I ordered Oysters for Apetizers, and they had the best Fresh Oysters. They had their Oyster Selections on TV screens around the restaurant....great idea.
We ordered Steaks for dinner, Filet Mignon & New York Steak, and they were surprisingly really good. It was cooked to perfection.
We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Husband and I were here for New Year's Eve, we were seated pretty quickly. Lady who sat us brought my husband the wine menu. Our server came by and got my drink order (husband was in the restroom) and so I ordered the Blackfish Eggnog (10.00). Very good and quite creamy. This does have alcohol in it. My husband had a glass of Seven Falls wine (9.00). We did have to ask for water and the bread to come to the table. Seemed like our waitress had disappeared but as soon as I had commented on where did she go...she was there with the bread and butter and she got me more water. The bread and butter here is very delicious and I could just eat that. It is a flatbread and then they give you three compound butters. I think one has blue cheese and one has horseradish and then one is just butter. I had wanted halibut which I pre-scoped their menu but it was not on the menu, guess it is out of season. I always get the scallops when I go so I wanted something different so the next best thing on my book was the NY fillet (42.00pp...you could add lobster and I think that was 76.00 total). We just had the fillet as lobster is not the greatest to us. My husband also ordered the fillet but first he had an Effen Shooter (5.50). It's an oyster and Effen vodka. He likes it a lot and gets one when we go. I do not eat oysters. The fillet was excellent, soft and tender. It came with a bit of salad and some potato havarti cakes I think. The sauce on the meat was excellent but I wish the blue cheese would have been more melted...there was also bacon and macadamia nuts. It was too much for me to eat, I ate at work today and I still have leftovers for tomorrow. I was so full. My husband ordered the sticky toffee pudding (7.00) and devored the entire thing. Our total bill was $123.80. Service was good but not fantastic. Kinda loud atmosphere last night cause the place was packed. I would eat here again any time. This is a fine dining establishment.