“Good food, small portions”
Review of Carl's Jr.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carl's Jr.
Ranked #72 of 151 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 4 June 2018

The burgers and fries are tasty and served hot. They don't give you enough waffle fries in the large order, especially for how much they charge. The food is worth the higher price (higher than most fast food), but they should give you more fries.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I LOVE Hardee's/ Carl's Jr biscuits. I think as far as fast food they are the top for me. However, it was dead that morning. The staff was nice. The place was clean but we ordered a biscuit sandwich and hashbrown combo. The biscuits had been cooked sometime before then popped in the microwave for our order to appear hot, fresh. Nowhere near the quality I'm used to. The hashbrowns were lukewarm and greasy. I realize it's fast food - it's not going to be 5 star. I'm just used to better from them.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

As expected, if you been to one you know what you are getting, the place was clean, staff friendly and food was good.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered buscuits and gravy meal and Carl's breakfast combo. Food tasted good. Friendly service too.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Just as expected. We had a big burger and a spicy chicken and they were good but a bit expensive compared to McDonalds.