“Very long line”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #69 of 153 Restaurants in Marysville
Description: Come visit us at 6323 33rd Ave NE in Marysville. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The lines were very long and it took a long time to order. It took a long time to get the food. This McDonalds can be prone to sketchy people hanging out.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Quick to take the order. I think I was overcharged, but I am not sure. It took a little longer than I would have expected to be served.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I have been to this location at least 3 times since my last review. One of the times it took over ten minutes from ordering to getting my food. One of the times they messed up my order and gave me the wrong food. Normally they staff is friendly.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

After paying, the food was quickly served. The order was filled as I had requested. They have a drive thru and indoor seating.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

The service was unusually slow here. They did appear busy, but it took way too long. The cashier was friendly.