“Best Italian food in town! ”
Review of Cristiano's Pizza

Cristiano's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 150 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Phenomenal service, they always go above and beyond for you every time. The food has never been less then exquisite, the recipes are genuine and the flavors are truly Italian! And the servings are huge!! The broccoli cheddar soup is also my favorite!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We've done dine in and take out at Cristiano's Pizza for more than 15 years. We've had most of the salads, soups, pizzas and pastas. All very good! Yesterday I ordered a take out medium size pizza; half "islander", half "the works", with thin crust, well done, easy on the cheese and party slices. Excellent. Not to be out done by the food is the friendly, helpful and efficient service. We're fortunate to have you in Marysville.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, rich flavors! Best Italian in this city.
I have tried, spaghetti, pizza and salads. Everything was delicious. There is usually a little wait to get seated.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Cristiano's is one of my favorite places to go for a good meal. I like to order Cesar salad with cheese bread. My son's favorite is pepperoni pizza and salad. A great place for a good meal!!!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

4 of us dined for lunch. Very busy on a Thursday at noon but we were seated right away! Had the pizza and salad for 11.95! Definitely 2-3 meals!
Amazzzing pizza. Italian salad was entree size! Prompt service. Drinks were refilled quickly too! Will be back next week!