“Life is too short, Eat dessert first”
Review of Eagles Buffet

Eagles Buffet
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Marysville
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Family and friends that visited the Tulalip Casino had good things to say about this buffet. I always check out the dessert bar first. I tried a few things that I hadn't had before on the recommendation of the person that was taking care of that section. I liked the smaller portions of desserts so that you could try a few selections. I like the fact that there was quite a selection of food. The waitress was very friendly and readily available. And being true to my philosophy I had dessert first. And I loved the chow mein noodles, done just the way I like them.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been wanting to try their seafood buffet for years. We finally had a chance in July. In addition to their regular food items that you would find any day midweek, there is also a very good assortment of seafood. Definitely worth it for the Dungeness and King Crab AYCE!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

i know buffet meals are h it or miss but this buffet need work the food is not hot and plate warmers stacks are not working we went for dinner buffet one night and the waitress said she they don,t serve alcohol selections are the same everyday for the buffet then they have special nights but nobody to serve you

Reviewed 14 November 2017

A nice day trip is shopping at the outlet mall, followed by a buffet lunch at the casino. I thought the price was so reasonable for all of the food choices available.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Husband, son, and I ate here for a treat. The breakfast bar is fabulous. There is an amazing omelette bar. The cheese blintzes are my favorite. There are all of the breakfast choices, eggs Benedict, sausage, bacon, potatoes. Then all of the other options like a carving station, salad bar, dessert bar. The beverages are great, too. They have coffee, hot and cold tea, cranberry, orange, apple juice, and whole milk. Everything was clean and service was great. This buffet is expensive but worth it.