“Good fare available for Vegan requirement”

Kafe Neo Mill Creek
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Mill Creek
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 153rd Street
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Not particularly classy, but the food is good and varied: Falafel Gyro, lamb gyro, Kalamari Tenders Gyro, and Vegetarian (vegan) combo dinner, and Grk fries are each tasty. The prices seem high for these dishes, $14-$18 range, but such it is in Washington state, wherever we ate it seemed more expensive than should be in comparable locations in other states.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Dine in or take out, it's awesome food! The feisty feta is now my favorite pita spread. The gyros are great. Everything we have tried has been fantastic. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I haven't had too many things at cafe neo, so I cannot attest to how all things taste. I have however had the gyro with salad and fries. It is super tasty and definitely tastes great. Your authentic gyro taste.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I wasn't real hungry tonight, so I ordered a pork souvlaki from the appetizer menu. It came with harissa. It was wonderful but maybe a little spicy hot for some. My husband and the roasted lamb gyro and both were excellent. I have had the calamari gyro a couple of times here as well and it is my favorite, but I didn't have that big an appetite today.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I have had dinner and lunch here for a number of years; however, last night will be the last time. Is this the fault of the server, the cook, or the manager? No, it is the fault of where the food was purchased. The chicken that I had was clearly preprocessed at a plant where enormous amounts of an MSG type of product was used to tenderize the meat. It didn't even taste like chicken. MSG is a excitotoxin that damages the brain and is banned in Europe and the US. However, if it is called by the other 50 names it goes by, then it is legal in the US. Look it up on the web by searching for "msg other names". When food no longer tastes like food for $30, then I can eat that same food at Taco Time for $10.

By the way, the deserts are excellent.