“I wish we had this back home!”
Review of Bella Balducci's

Bella Balducci's
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We were passing through and completely unfamiliar with the area. We found this place with a great TripAdvisor rating and checked it out.

Everyone in the family raves about their food!

We arrived and were seated immediately drink orders were taken quickly, and the food order quickly followed. The food arrived very quickly. We had the gyro plate, chicken kabobs and several appetizers. Even the basic Greek salad was excellent and better than we have back in our area. It all tasted fantastic. We were making notes on ways to spice up what we have at home based on their great use of spices.

The place is in a strip mall, but was nicely themed, and had good Greek music playing.

The staff was friendly and accommodating.

The prices were reasonable for what you get. In fact I would have expected higher prices.

If we were staying here longer or if we return to the area we’ll dine there again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We have been to Bella Balducci's for lunch before, but this was our first time for dinner. We stopped with friends, one who was just after soup and dessert and the other who wanted a full dinner. Three of us had the Lemon Chicken and Rice soup, which was great. The friend having dessert had Chocolate Mousse Cake and devoured it, so I guess it was good. Our other friend had Fettuccine Alfredo and really liked it. My wife had the Pomegranate Chicken and also really liked it. The server brought her a small sample first to make sure she liked it, since others have not found Pomegranate Chicken to their taste. I had the Beef and Lamb Mix Kabob and also really enjoyed my dinner. Service was great as usual and we will be back. I think our friends will also be back.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Food was good had the lemon chicken he had shrimp carbonara delivered wrong salad wasn’t busy for Friday restaurant was very cold had to request his drink several times when time to pay had to wait quite some time and restaurant wasn’t that busy.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We stopped by this town on the way to Seattle, very friendly waitress, young and funny. Very good and inexpensive food, highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Started with the Spanakopita which was OK, the waitress didn't pronounce it correctly (that should have been a clue) - felt more like a grilled cheese - didn't use filo dough and there was more cheese than spinach. Had the Lamb Souvlaki which was a bit over cooked - ordered Med Rare - came out med to med well. My friend ordered the Panini and requested no onions - sure enough he got loads of onions on his sandwich.

Been to Bella Balducci's? Share your experiences!