“Trying someplace new, with an old timey feel”
Review of Long Haul Cafe - CLOSED

Long Haul Cafe
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We went for dinner family of 5 ate for under 50, felt like straight out of an old movie loved the feel of the place. Our waitress was kind and friendly, water glasses never got empty.
Food portions we pentlyful, my 3 egg omlette stuffed with bacon ham and sausage and onions smothered in suasage gravy and cheese with hashbrowns and toast, I left stuffed and happy. My hubby a picky Chicken fried steak man said it was just right. Two of our daughters had huge club sandwhiches fries and soup, which they said was great. my littlest one had chili and said it was just ok...but she is a chilli snob! All in all we plan to return soon and often!

1  Thank mailladyr1

Reviewed 31 July 2011

Built inside an old maintenance Shop. Do not let the outside fool you. The Food is freshly prepared and large portions considering the prices.
Very well maintained. There is a restaurant area with a Bar extra. The staff is very personal and you feel more than welcome from the first time you go thru the door. Extra kids menue. Surely a meal you would not want to pass.