“Kids Party Place with a bar service for harried parents”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #57 of 133 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Had a birthday dinner for my wife. Did not know it was party place for little kids, thought it was a sports bar Had a good ham and cheese melt with generous portion of home made fries.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Took about half an hour from mobile order. Had their wombo combo, awesome!!! Delivery guy was so nice. I don't get excited about most delivery but this was great. Next time we come to the brewery, this is on the menu!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Great prices on lunch specials and the pizza is delicious. My coworkers and I come here at least once per month.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

The place was very busy due to an event that had a room reserved. The line to order was to th door and at least 20 minutes. After we ordered, we were told it would be half an hour. They appear to be grossly under staffed. We checked on our order after an hour and were told it would be 15 minutes. After another 30 minutes we checked again and asked for a refund. The pizza still wasn't ready.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Ate here today with my family, and had one of the worst experiences ever. We ordered our lunch combos which included all you can eat salad bar. Right after I dished up my salad, I watched a homeless man with cold sores all around his mouth eat potato salad right off of the serving spoon, and then continued to help himself to the rest of the bar, until he was asked to leave. We decided not to touch any of the salad bar food and was told by our server that we would get reimbursed for the salad bar, but never was. I don't even know if fresh items replaced the contaminated ones. We will never go back to this restaurant