“Gyro on the run”

Add it.
Time Out Burgers
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Running late and hungry I stopped in to get dinner. I ordered Roasted Lamb Gyro. The owner took a personal interest in getting my meal to me as he had not noticed me arrived. I hadn't waited long at all.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I've always appreciated Time Out Burgers in Mountlake Terrace near Interstate 5: Time Out offers a diverse Greek menu and make do with a challenging, older building. I look forward to their Greek "block party" with live music. I don't eat at Time Out for the ambiance: I eat there for reliably flavorful Greek food and prompt service at a fair price.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Took a group of 5 here for lunch. The group had a couple fish and chips, a Greek platter and a couple gyros with different add ons. The gyro meat is thawed, previously frozen oval shaped patties. I found all of the meat, including the chicken and lamb souvlaki to be dried out. Thanks goodness for the tzatziki (sp?) sauce. Greek salad was mostly just green peppers and onions w/ dressing. Fries are just grease soaked limp and no one ate them - not even the kids.

Waitstaff was very kind and friendly. Good people. Restaurant itself is very dated and looks lived in w/ stuff stashed all over and in plain sight. Really cheap tables, chairs and furnishings. The place, inside and out, looks pretty run down.

It would be nice to have found a great local restaurant but we won't be coming back here. Not terrible, but there's better burger places and several better greek places within a couple miles of here (Voula's, Kafe Neo to name a couple). $65 before tip.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

They have one of the best fish burgers in town, according to my daughter! And the calamari is always fresh. But my absolute favorite here is their Slovakia Platter...you can't go wrong with either the chicken or the pork. It's served with their fabulous Greek salad and pita bread...always enough to enjoy a second meal, too. They do serve breakfast as well, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Can't go wrong at Time Out Burgers!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

This place has been in business for many years. They continue to grow because of their service and great food. I have a weakness for home cut fries. They make them in house. Their name does not reflect their rich Greek heritage. So, if you like american burgers and fries or are hankerin for delicious Greek food, this is the place. Fantastico!