TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
US$110
US$97
US$93
US$79
All reviewsapartment complexnice kitchenettefull kitchentaco bellfront deskroom was cleanboiled eggsthe sofa bedwafflesoutdoor poolminute driveup to dateking roomexcellent hotelconvenient locationpropertydishwasher
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is my first one star rating. This is really a misnomer for the name – feels more like an extended stay. The rooms are set up as sort of two story townhouses – parking isn’t always convenient to some of the rooms, especially those in the interior buildings. There are lots of steps up and down to get to some of the buildings, and while there are ramps, they are space out, so you will be carrying your luggage around. At check in the reception desk attendant was on the phone (with a customer from the sounds of it so no problem with that) but did not look up and acknowledge me for several minutes originally when I got there. There was no apology or thanks for waiting – not a deal breaker by any means, but I the start of a customer service issue. The first room I was given smelled like smoke – and it was not just a trace amount. It was actually more noticeable near the bed and window. I called to the front desk and was told there were no other rooms and that they would spray deodorizer. Given this was a no smoking room, and that the smell was pretty strong, I went back to the front desk in person immediately and requested a move or refund. I was told that there was a cancellation and a room was now available. This happened within the span of 5 minutes – not saying a cancellation didn’t happen in that time frame, but the parking lot was largely empty and it felt like there was a lack of willingness to help me, which was very disappointing. I was given a second room. While this did not smell like smoke, it was pretty musty and just didn’t feel clean. The bathroom area had spots that weren’t wiped down. The room was equipped with a small kitchen, bed area and very small living area and bathroom. There is a window literally next to the bed (and the rooms are on top of the walking path) so just be aware. Breakfast was pretty small and sparse for me (gluten free) so there was not much to choose from. I did not use the gym (did not see it until checkout) but it is very small. The breakfast area and lobby seemed to be redone and were definitely the nicest part of the hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Rachel F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

I am so sorry about your experience during your recent stay at our hotel. It is very disheartening to hear about the poor customer service you received as well as being checked into a room that smelled like smoke. We do take the no-smoking policy very seriously and every effort is made to return a guestroom to its original state when a guest does break the rules. I apologize that it seems that we failed in our attempt this time.
If you would like to email me more information about your stay, it would enable me to better follow up with the team members involved so I can ensure this is an isolated event. My email is tps.seats.gm@marriott.com

I appreciate that you have shared this feedback to allow us to address the issues and put steps in place to prevent them from happening again in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

It was a quick overnight stay. Clean, efficient check in. Great, quiet location, just west of Paine field. Rooms are very well appointed, with all the amenities for a short or long stay. Breakfast ready at 5 am!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Rachel F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank-you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay. I am glad that you found our location to be quiet and conveniently located near Paine Field. Hopefully you can stay longer for you next visit!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Stayed for two nights with our dog and were very pleased with this hotel. The staff were always pleasant and helpful. The room was more than large enough for two adults and the kitchen had everything we needed to prepare a meal. The hotel does charge $10 per day if you have a dog, but that's reasonable compared to so many other hotels. The breakfast was good, had a lots of variety and some offerings were changed daily so the same items aren't always there.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Rachel F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience and I am glad that your dog was able to join you on this trip! I am glad that the kitchen met your needs and that you enjoyed the breakfast options.

We hope to see all of you again when your travel bring you back to our area.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Nicely situated hotel with a lot of space and parking lots around the buildings. Rooms are very large and equiped with everything you can think of.
Very close to the hotel several nice restaurants. Not far away (but taxi/Uber) needed the Alderwood shopping mall with also nice places to eat.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rachel F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites in Mukilteo and especially that our services and amenities met your needs.

It's a great location being so close to many restaurants, the waterfront with the light house and great views of the ferry. It's convenient to get to the Boeing Museum of flight or as you mentioned the Alderwood Mall.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Take Care!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was received warmly by the staff when I first made it to the hotel. And, my first impression of the room was good...and then it all fell apart. Internet service was spotty, TV service kept going in and out, the floor in the kitchenette was filthy, there was mold in the shower and the tub the drain in the tub was backed up. I reported the issues to the staff the next day assuring me it would all be taken care of that day. For the most part it was until the TV went out again as did the internet during my second evening at the property. Beyond frustrating.

Breakfast was ok - nothing special.

Upon checking out, the clerk asked me how my stay was, and I told her about the problems. Her response, "That's too bad." Sums up my feelings about staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017
Rachel F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

I am sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to our normally very high standards. I am glad to hear that the staff was welcoming and friendly when you arrived at the hotel. But I am disheartened to hear that the room was below expectations, and that you encountered issues with the internet and the TV service. I have followed up with my respective teams to follow up on these reported issues to ensure we are able to resolve them moving forward.