“Came for Vintage Motorcross Race ”

Sticky Fingers Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Naches
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were here with our husbands for their vintage racing and went into town to find some food! Well, we found this little gem!!! This place had the best Eggs Benedict that I've eaten in a long time. Their hash browns were so good too and I normally do not eat hash browns. They also had an array of pastry items but we were so full I couldn't eat anything more!! When in Naches, stop by and eat here!!! Service is was great too!!

1  Thank see_snow_34

Reviewed 24 October 2016

They have the best, large cinnamon rolls! And other pastries of course. I also had a wonderful salad and soup while there.
Each order is hand made and takes time to make, but it is definitely worth the stop

Reviewed 27 July 2016

While the service is good you may have a small wait time for your food but it's been worth the wait for me as the food is good, and the price fair.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

What is there to say about Sticky Fingers, oh where do I begin? All organic, homemade, delicious and the list could continue. Set in the quiet town of Naches Washington you will find this rustic restaurant offering the best food I've ever tasted. If you are traveling hwy 12 in Washington stop by for a giant homemade organic cinnamon roll.... you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Lee V
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

On our way home from Spokane, we stopped here. Although they were trying to close they graciously seated us and served the best BLT & T(urkey) we ever had!!!! Homemade bread, coleslaw and potato salad... Just perfection!!!! And they didn't rush us out, either.

1  Thank luvaduck2013