“Great food and fantastic service!”

Il Paesano Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This place has wonderful food. The Carbonara and the Calzone are our favorites.The service is top notch and the atmosphere is genuinely ITALIAN.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Ordered veal dish. The meat was very tough. Vegetables were very good. Appetizer lacking. Service excellent. This is a new restaurant in town. I noticed that the other couple we dined with were very happy with their meals - lasagna and spaghetti and meatballs. I would give them another chance.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We dined with friends for the first time based on previous TA reviews. Our dinning critique follows. We ordered the Portobello mushroom appetizer for the table. The amount of Portobello was equal to one quarter of a normal size Portobello. The sauce was perfect. Portion size was so small as to be insufficient for one let alone four people. One dollar of food cost and charged $13.00. Poor value. Each person ordered a different entire from the menu. One person ordered the pasta with salmon. With a microscope you could hardly find the salmon. $ Food cost $$ menu cost. Poor value. Another ordered the Osso Buco. Portion size was so small it only provided two bites of meat. $ Food cost $$ and charged. Poor value. Two other pasta dishes were ordered and were not worth a review. The menu gets a mixed grade of 5 out of 10. Il Peasano touts it Italian flair. Appetizer choices are notably lacking the kinds of choices one would expect to find in an authentic Italian restaurant. The Pasta dishes are mostly some variation of spaghetti and the Seconds are closely aligned to Continental flavors. Wine selection was good. Based on my knowledge of Italian wines they Keystones their prices. Corkage fee is $21.00 per bottle. Based on this experience we will not return. Menu prices are not equal to food quality.

1  Thank FallCityGuy
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We have been hearing great things about this relatively new restaurant. It's locally owned by an Italian family. The space is relatively small and they managed to fill every single nook and cranny with people which is a good thing since it's a very popular destination at least on a weekend night. The staff is extremely friendly although very busy which sometimes left us waiting longer than expected.

We went with a couple of the specials including a lobster ravioli which was good. We also had the filet mignon special which was flavorful but very much overcooked. I compared it to more like a pot roast. It did have a lovely Gorgonzola cream sauce which I would love to try again on some gnocchi. Another one of our party got the lasagna which was a very generous portion. Overall, not my favorite Italian meal and I can't rave about any of the dishes but I would go back and try it again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a very pleasant evening at Paisano. The ambiance was perfect for a rainy Friday evening. Lovely smells of fresh Italian food and generous portions of delicious dishes brought to your table by diligent waiters.
Paisano has a menu that most likely will satisfy most customers.
My favorite salad is their Cesar. The dressing makes it unique. I also love the linguini and mussels.
The tiramisu is divine.
Hope you can visit North Bend and treat yourself and your loved ones to a fantastic Italian dinner.