North Bend Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in North Bend
See available hotels
Sunset Motel(North Bend)
Mt. Si Motel(North Bend)
View Hotel
Salish Lodge & Spa(Snoqualmie)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfriendly managementbring your ownper nightdairy freezebit dated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2016

We woke to Nates or flies all over the bathroom ... Awful !! Desk employees did nothing. Not even an apoligy.
Owner wouldn't even refund our money ... Worst experience!!
Could't even take a shower!
Stay away ... Health district needs to see this.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

I was traveling by myself and I couldn't make it over the pass so I decided to crash in North Bend. The owner was extremely rude, worst customer service I have ever received. When I got into my room my door wouldn't lock. I went to the office to ask for a different room with a locking door, he told me just to use the chain... I told him there wasn't one and he just laughed and said I could just leave but I won't get a refund. Then he reassured me that no one would want to take someone like me.
Besides the door not locking, the room smelled of bleach and mold, the bedding had cigarette burn holes, crumbs and stains on them and there was black gooey stuff all over the carpet. I will never stay there again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Jenna N
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Stale cigarette smell, cigarette burns in the filthy carpet. Bedding was torn and had cigarette burns and the telephone doesn't work And this was a non-smoking room. The floor was not level and spongy.

This place was terrible! Save yourself the bother and go a few miles further into Issaquah or Bellevue.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank turntwo543
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Older motel that many might reject, but the room was large, two large beds, good bathroom, no AC (not unusual), lawn chair outside the door, quiet, right on the "old" main highway, a few blocks from the Interstate. Check in and out was easy. Parking was easy, You can walk to just about anywhere - grocery store 1 block away, several restaurants 1-2 blocks away, movie theater nearby, public library, train station for a summer weekend ride 1 block across street. This is a terrific location for the Twin Peaks Festival attendees. This was a very good deal. Not fancy, no pool, no breakfast, but does have wifi.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2015

This is a basic 50's era motel that has been recently updated with new carpet, and comfortable king bed, and so forth. The room is quite small. The wifi is very slow when working. It's usually not working. On the plus side the manager told us to take as much ice as we wanted to rather then buying it. The ice machine was excellent. At $85. a night with taxes, I thought the the room was very overpriced.

he