“Finally, city food in a small town”

Oyhut Bay Bistro and Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #15 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Description: Oyhut Bay Bistro is a casual, refreshing and unique dining experience. Currently open for lunch and dinner featuring creative sandwiches, pizza, salads, and French onion soup. The loft martini bar features many specialty cocktails as well as great scotch and whiskey.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have visited 3 times and have been impressed each time with the quality of food being served. Brunch is no longer being served as of Labor Day weekend which is too bad since there are still plenty of visitors during September and the veggie omelet I had was very fresh and flavorful and I'm ready for another one! My friends had awesome Bloody Mary's. The martini bar upstairs has a decent happy hour. My third visit was unfortunately during Labor Day weekend and they were understaffed and slammed. Our dinner took 2 hours from start to finish but that was ok this time as I was relaxing with my daughter. Mediterranean pizza was flavorful but a bit pricey for what it was. Butternut squash dish was good also but could have used some sort of side served with it. The waitresses were cheerful and helpful but running their tails off so service was a little lacking. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner here tonight and have good things to report. My husband and I both had cocktails ( well mixed) and entrees. I had pork which was beautifully cooked and presented and my husband ate linguine. No complaints. Our server was very pleasant and efficient . We are leaving Ocean Shores tomorrow but would eat here again!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This is a new restaurant in a new housing development. Our server also got my husband's order wrong (should have guessed when she asked how he wanted his ahi poke done - she brought him a ahi steak, but it was good so he was happy either way). Shrimp salad with mango pineapple salsa also tasty, though bay shrimp were a little past their prime. Pizza has a great crisp crust with great toppings.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We love this place and will come back on future visits to Ocean Shores. Food was excellent. Good friendly service, even the chef, Doug, came outside on patio to thanks us for coming. We came for breakfast and had a delicious spinach omelet. The omelet came with breakfast potatoes which were the most flavorful ones we've had with bacon and onions. We came back the same day for dinner and I had the pork medallions with garlic mashed potatoes. Quality food and presentation for good prices It's located in the relatively new Oyhut resort on the south end off of Marine Drive

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Had dinner there on 7/29/17. Ordered the marinated flank steak with tomato ragout and fingerling potatoes. Tried the potatoes, excellent. The ragout, tasty. The steak, like leather. For this they charged $24.00. Sent it back. Ordered the wilted spinach salad for $12.00. It arrived in about a quarter cup of vinegar floating in the bottom of the dish. You have to be so careful with wilted spinach. Probably will not go there again.