Ocean Shores Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$206
ComfortInn
MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$99
Shilo Inns Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
US$240
Grey Gull(Ocean Shores)
US$189
US$155
Judith Ann Inn(Ocean Shores)
US$200
Canterbury Inn(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$238
US$144
US$130
Orbitz.com
All reviewsoutdoor poolwater coolerfull kitchenliving roompots pansbox fandog friendly roomextra towelselectric fireplacebeach accessget awaystayed one nightoff seasontiffanyoceanclosettoaster
Reviewed 27 May 2016

This is a really nice "no-frills" establishment! My wife and I have been coming here for quite a few years now and we always like it. The little "apartments" on the main drag are very roomy, have a usable kitchen, a living room with a faux fireplace (that does put out some heat) and an eating area, all apart from the bedroom which is a very decent size.
It is dog-friendly which works for our Goldendoodle. It really has become our little home away from home.
Oh, yeah...they even have fresh bottled water in the kitchens!
I still recommend this place and will return.

Room Tip: For convenience and room, we like the apartment-like rooms on the main drag.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Ocean S, Public Relations Manager at Ocean Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to seeing you again next year!!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The room had a horrible odor, the bed sank to the floor when you sat on it and there were signs of bed bugs. We stayed at another hotel it was that bad.The staff was not help and made no apologies for the condition of the room.

Room Tip: look elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Tony E
Ocean S, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for your dissatisfaction. Guest satisfaction is our #1 goal. We are an older hotel but cleanliness and customer service are priority. I can guarantee we do not have bed bugs. Again I apologize and hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Think low rent ghetto when you think of this place. The place is run down and in bad shape. The roomed smelled horrible, there was no house keeping during our stay and most of the people staying there where less than desirable. Loud partying until 1am, so we could not sleep. The one thing that tops them all is the bright white "clean" towel with the brown streak on it where someone had used it to wipe themselves.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ed N
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I was dissapointed when I got there after seeing my room so I went to the administration I let them know the situation, the representative took care of the situation , we got a better room,very nice but we are not going to stay at this hotel in the future. Although we got a nicer room we do not really recommend it.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Had a lot of difficulty booking, every time I called and would be IN THE PROCESS of booking, if someone would come in to check in, they would keep asking me to call back. When I got there, the indoor pool was closed, and they kept saying it would be fixed while we were there but I never saw anyone come work on it. This was the main reason I chose this place. The room and dishes were dirty. I tried to relax in the the courtyard, but the staff were yelling across it the entire time as they're scrambling to get rooms clean and their children were running around screaming and swearing so I went back inside. The phone in the room did not work, the tv remote did not work, neither lamps in the bedroom worked.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Megan A
Ocean S, Manager at Ocean Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

I apologize your stay was not satisfactory. Customer service and satisfaction is very important to us here at Ocean Shores Inn and Suites. Our employees are suppose to hold a professional attitude/presence at all times.
As for the children, perhaps they were guests because the employees do not bring their children to work.