Ocean Shores Inn and Suites is a older well loved, fun, family and dog friendly motel! I found a special on line and although they did not have that room, when I called they still honored the price!!!! Dogs were only $10 (+tax) per pet per night! The motel is located close to the heart of town and has EZ access to the main beach access road, restaurants and shopping.
This truly is a dog friendly place, they welcomed our pets greeting and petting them (after getting the okay). Some places we have stayed merely tolerated our very laid back 76 lb Siberian husky and 130 lb yellow lab. The families with children said they too felt very welcome.
We felt like we had been coming here for years. The staff very helpful with knowledge of the locale attractions and restaurants. We watched the staff flow through their day working together with a well planned task list, always friendly and working around the motel.
The buildings looked as though they may have recently been remodeled, with the flawless paint, and new doors/siding. The grounds were very tidy. The out/in door pools were clean and temperatures comfortable, not cold like some pools we have used. The facility was quiet after dark and in the mornings, one would have never guessed the parking lot to be full.
Our small studio, was comfortable for two adults with two large dogs. 105-A on the ground floor just across from the outdoor pool, was neat and clean, the bedding freshly laundered and bed perfectly made up. We had a semi- firm (with padded top) queen bed, coffee/drink machine, TV, small fridge, MW, lamp, box fan, and a nice sized bathroom with a huge tub. The last time I had nice big deep tub like that was in London! We could/did not hear the people above us.
Often we observed families and groups of older children walking or riding bikes on the bike path and walkways to the town during the day. After sunset we saw groups coming back from the beach, and/or, going to the local motels and restaurants. It looked/felt safe and there is plenty of room for families with small children to walk along, yet, away from the road.
We stayed over a three day holiday weekend, The town was bursting at the seams, yet our motel felt like a calm and comfortable haven! If your looking for a perfect, luxury 5 star hotel this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a friendly budge priced place that is happy to see you, your kids, and/or dogs, then, this is the place! We will defiantly stay here again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Shores Inn & Suites is a condominium hotel - condos with daily and weekly rentals. Available units range from studios to one, two and three-bedrooms. Most units come fully equipped with full size kitchens. Many units include fireplaces. Heated indoor pool and heated seasonal outdoor pool. Walking distance to the beach, shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Shores Inn And Suites
- Ocean Shores Hotel Ocean Shores