We had a 1 bedroom king suite on the second floor with a balcony facing the main road into Ocean Shores. If you looked really hard you could see the ocean through the resorts on the other side of the road. You get what you pay for and this place was inexpensive. For the price it was fantastic. There was a full kitchen, plenty of space, amble parking, indoor and outdoor pool and the staff were very friendly. If you are looking for more upscale accommodations (updated furniture, fresh paint on the walls, updated rooms...) then you should stay somewhere else and pay more. We had no issues with bed bugs as mentioned in an earlier post. The room was clean and we had positive interactions with every staff member we saw. Of note, only some of their rooms are dog friendly. You must book over the phone rather than on their website to get a dog friendly room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Shores Inn & Suites is a condominium hotel - condos with daily and weekly rentals. Available units range from studios to one, two and three-bedrooms. Most units come fully equipped with full size kitchens. Many units include fireplaces. Heated indoor pool and heated seasonal outdoor pool. Walking distance to the beach, shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Shores Inn And Suites
- Ocean Shores Hotel Ocean Shores