“Wonderful surprise! ”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: All things Irish - Pub, Restaurant and Gift Shop! We have brought a bit of Ireland to you here on the coast of Washington. Come enjoy a pint or two in our tasting room next to the fire, or hang out in the game room and shoot some darts or pool. Come get your Irish On!
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Great food!! I felt weird going to an Irish pub by the ocean but it was great! Good food, good service, will go back every time we are in town! A new favorite!

1  Thank Jesi L

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Great pub, great service. A go to spot in Ocean shores! I love having a pint and playing a little pool or darts. The live music on Friday and Saturday is great. The atmosphere and staff make it a five star location.

1  Thank Marvin M
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch was great. Had the Dublin coddl which was one of the best I ever had. Good selection of beer. Staff were very friendly.
Would definitely return.

1  Thank Sheila W
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and delicious food. We have been here a couple of times before and never been disappointed. We had the steak salad and sausage rolled up inside of a pastry shell with Guinness gravy, plus WARM nummy soda bread. There is also a really nice outdoor eating area however the menu outside is small. We will return.

1  Thank Dan S
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

When you don't know a town & have to choose from several restaurants with about the same reviews, it is a happy moment to find you chose well. This Irish themed restaurant is a real treat. Excellent dinner, outstanding service. Our server even came to find me (I'd gotten distracted by displays while returning from the restroom) when our meal arrived. Delicious clam chowder plus a wonderful seafood pasty & colcannon. I got my seafood and my husband got his beer & Irish.