Deer Harbor Inn(Deer Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$179
Tucker House Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$435
Hotels.com
Friday Harbor House(Friday Harbor)
US$419
Bird Rock Hotel(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$268
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
US$268
Friday Harbor Suites(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$290
US$238
Hotels.com
The Orca Inn(Friday Harbor)
US$110
US$107
Discovery Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$169
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2015

If I could have given this place a zero I would have. I do not recommend that anyone stay here due to the terrible customer service and lack of professionalism in the owners running this business. My husband and I made a reservation about a month in advance. We were confirmed for a 2 bedroom cottage with a porch as we were planning on staying here with our friends who were vacationing from DC. We called the night before and that morning of our reservation to let the owners know when we were coming, as we were sailing in. Upon arrival, the owner let us know that the cabin we booked was not available as someone else was staying in it (they overbooked), and that the only space available was a 1 bedroom that was not yet cleaned (it was 6pm), without a porch and am unusable futon bed for only $20 cheaper.I was appalled by the way things were handled because it was the owners’ error, and they did not have a solution to fix the problem. They also told us that they just hoped that we were not going to show up (instead of just calling us to let us know.) When I proceeded to talk to the owner further about the situation he told me to “knock it off.” We ended up leaving and having to sail around the islands to find another place to stay. When you are sailing to a destination with no other options to stay on the island, it is very upsetting to not have your place available that you booked on your credit card, and to have the owners not resolve the issue in a fair manner.

Room Tip: Just don't go.
Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lana F
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

The Lieber Haven Resort and Marina on Orcas Island is run by Captain Dave and his wife Kitty, an older couple that remembers what good customer service is all about. Anything we needed we just called and Dave got it for us. If we needed to change our reservation, which we did three or four times, Dave kindly worked with us.

My family had a huge reunion about a mile away and a group of us stayed at The Lieber Haven. We rented the apartment that has four rooms with four bathrooms and a common living room. It has a sink, fridge, coffee maker and toaster. It was perfect as we ate all of our meals at the reunion. The place is right on the beach, you have a balcony and can hear the waves. The rooms are filled with antiques, but there is also free WiFi. It was everything we needed. The Leiber Haven Resort is older, and has seen better days, but that just lends to the charm of it. Relax and let yourself go back to a time when the pace of life was a little slower :)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Keri R
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Our biggest thrill was the location! it was absolutely the best next to a pier to moor our 17' boat to fish and boat from. We had a small beach fire w/ smores at night. The beds were comfortable except for the pull out in cabin 2 which had plenty of room for a queen inflatable we brought that sufficed. We caught many salmon, Chinook and pinks. The bay was teeming w/them in late evenings. We had fun at the Saturday market in Eastsound. Bought crabs, clams and oysters from a nearby Buck Bay store. The owner Dave was one of the best guest services owner I've experienced before. He would have made a great cruise ship guest services director back in the day. He helped make our stay pleasurable and comfortable willing to do anything for our stay to be memorable, and he did! We would definitely love to come back and wish we could have stayed longer. Sure, the cottages were older but clean enough, beds were comfortable and we all slept well and enjoyed our family get together.

Room Tip: cabin #3 had microwave, oven,electric stove, access to beach, docks, picnic tables, bbq .
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Daltenburg
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I was going to Oracs island just for one night and this is the ONLY place that allowed for a single night stay.. and it was also awesome... on the beach, and a 2 bhk... just made my bday surprise weekend for hubby perfect ! the owner even left some wood and fire material for us to do our own bon-fire by the beach sadly we did not have enough time to do it .. absolutely loved it !

Room Tip: all cabins must be amazing as they are on the beach itself.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachneer
Reviewed 4 September 2014

Leiberhaven was a perfect spot for a short get-away with my gf. The cottage we stayed in was quaint and clean. Captain Dave and his wife, Kittie, were courteous and friendly hosts. A perfect, quiet spot to get away from my life's hustle and bustle. Wi-fi was provided. Could have used a slightly better utensils drawer. Other than that, loved it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple