“Best bakery!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 18 Dessert in Olympia
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Simply yummy! Love all but my favorite is the bread pudding accompanied by a latte in the early afternoon

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The food here continues to be excellent. BUT - The wait staff need training on customer service. Staff act as if they are doing customers a favor by waiting on them. Rude.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I wanted breakfast but I was too early. It doesn’t start until 9am. Asked for ham and cheese croissant and hot water for my teabag (I bring my own whenever I travel because I’m British and have very high tea standards, of course) - “we don’t do that” was the reply to my request for hot water. I don’t mind paying for the hot water. Okay ... but I will have to charge you for tea. Whatever. Girl then pours coffee over my teabag. Have you got another? Yes, I pull out my lunchtime teabag. Still charges me full price after ruining my first teabag. I try to make polite conversation but ..... not that kinda place. Croissant wasn’t too bad though, by American standards ;) oh and no public WiFi in a cafe (even though their network was showing) was the cherry on top of the unfriendly cake. Sniff...... I left, no goodbyes. I guess they’re not missing me already. Plenty of other places to try in the area.

1  Thank BeenThereEatenThat
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I love the bread here, it is worth driving in and parking. The salads and sandwiches are really great too. The pastries used to be fantastic but some thing changed a while back and the flakey dough just isn’t as flakey or tasty anymore, sad cause it WAS fabulous.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Nice location in downtown Olympia; delicious pastries plus you can order breakfast (eggs benedict).
Perfect place to meet friends for a cup of coffee or lunch.

Been to The Bread Peddler? Share your experiences!