“My mostest favoritest seafood shop anywhere”
Review of Olympia Seafood Co

Olympia Seafood Co
Ranked #50 of 364 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 20 July 2017

There is nothing like Olympia Seafood Co ANYWHERE!!! One of the places I miss the most since we moved to Arizona. Always one of my first stops when back in town for the summer.

I tell everyone in Arizona about this place. When I lived here full time it was a once a week visit. I was alway trying new recipes and if they didn't have what I was cooking, they ordered it in for me.

In fact, last night I made a delicious seafood bisque with their shrimp and scallops. It was all we could do to NOT polish off the entire pot!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Definately a must if wanting fresh seafood, we got black cod, smoked oysters, prawns and clams. I everything was very fresh and delicious. The place was super busy but within seconds someone is asking if they can help us. The young man was super friendly and extremely eager to help us. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Canucky58
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I've tried to like this little store, as it's only 2 blocks from my apartment. However, I just can't.

-- The staff members behind the counter are not friendly or interested in your patronizing their place of employment at all.

-- Cooking suggestions are never offered,

-- Prices are twice what one would pay at the nearest grocery store (the excellent Bayview Thriftway).

-- I asked for a "handful of prawns" and was given a half a pound.

-- They refuse to shuck oysters. Why would I want to pay almost $19.00 per dozen for Kumamoto's that I have to fight to open myself?

-- Their products are not that fresh... not for the prices they want!

I'll be taking my cravings to the folks down at Fresh Catch Seafood or Bayview Thriftway... better prices, great seafood, and employees/owners who really appreciate my business.

1  Thank MissEspee
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is the best place to buy fresh seafood to prepare at home. In addition they have take out shrimp cocktail, clam chowder, as well as salmon dip, tartar sauce. The service is fun and friendly.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

A bit pricey, but we got some of the best halibut I've ever eaten at this place. Tons of seafood to choose from. Great for Grilling!

Been to Olympia Seafood Co? Share your experiences!