“Best skinny mocha in US and everything else.”
Review of Dino's Coffee Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dino's Coffee Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: At Dino's we offer a variety of coffee beverages made from fresh coffee beans roasted here in Olympia by our very own master roaster. Along with daily pastries and goofy smiles we are happy to serve you up a cup or help you pick out your very favorite beans to brew and enjoy at home. We offer free Wi-Fi and a great space to just come hang out and enjoy some good coffee!
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have been to dinos several times. Breakfast burrito is huge and very tasty. I think we have tried everything on the menu and all of it is outstanding.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We are delighted with the late breakfast we had here en route to Mt. Rainier. The coffee was excellent, and the same can be said about the veggie omelet & french toast our party ordered.

The baked goods we bought for the road (a cupcake, a muffin, and a pinwheel pastry) were not of the same high quality; perhaps because they are made the day before. Nonetheless, 5 stars for the other stuff.

Note: Dino's shares a building with a picture-framing shop. We saw the shop, but missed Dino's on our first pass.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Recently met two friends for lunch at Dino's. Had never been there before but one of my friends had lived in the neighborhood and had enjoyed their food. Well, I certainly was not disappointed when we walked in the door. Friendly, warm atmosphere and was greeted in the same manner. I had a Reuben (one of my favorite sandwiches). It was really good and was made with OlyKrat which is a locally made sauerkraut. I bought a pound of their coffee for a gift. The young man who sold it to me certainly knew his coffee. Will definitely be back. They have a cute outside dining area that I hope to use when the weather is warmer.
P.S. If you are lucky you might be able to meet Dino (a 140 lb sweet great dane). We did!

1  Thank ok2wa
Reviewed 15 January 2013

i've eaten at dino's 3 times now and each time, the food was just wonderful. great breakfasts and really good coffee. food is fresh and presented beautifully!

Reviewed 8 December 2012

I am so thrilled to write a review about this place! I didn't even know it was there until I bought an Amazon local voucher, and boy am I glad I purchased it! The food was fresh, delicious and healthy. The coffee was bold and flavorful and beautifully served. But most importantly, the service was spectacular- Friendly and attentive.
I gave my visit a 5 star rating because there was no option for anything higher! I swear I'm not in cahoots with these people, I just really had a phenomenal visit! Will definitely be going back again and again.