“It was ok for tea snack.”
Review of Dino's Coffee Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dino's Coffee Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: At Dino's we offer a variety of coffee beverages made from fresh coffee beans roasted here in Olympia by our very own master roaster. Along with daily pastries and goofy smiles we are happy to serve you up a cup or help you pick out your very favorite beans to brew and enjoy at home. We offer free Wi-Fi and a great space to just come hang out and enjoy some good coffee!
Reviewed 16 October 2014

After errands I stopped in for a snack. Parking was sucky but finally found some shade up the block for my pup. Because of allergies I was specific about no nightshades. The creative chef added onions I did not expect as they were not on menu and they did not check if it was OK. I scraped them off. What I did eat was OK. The coffee was fine.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Large breakfasts and lunches individuallyprepared. I ordered a breakfast sandwich on the most delicious whole grain seedy bread. great value prices for large servings. The French toast looked mouthwatering! Good coffee, friendly service.

1  Thank cabels
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have been to dinos several times. Breakfast burrito is huge and very tasty. I think we have tried everything on the menu and all of it is outstanding.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We are delighted with the late breakfast we had here en route to Mt. Rainier. The coffee was excellent, and the same can be said about the veggie omelet & french toast our party ordered.

The baked goods we bought for the road (a cupcake, a muffin, and a pinwheel pastry) were not of the same high quality; perhaps because they are made the day before. Nonetheless, 5 stars for the other stuff.

Note: Dino's shares a building with a picture-framing shop. We saw the shop, but missed Dino's on our first pass.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Recently met two friends for lunch at Dino's. Had never been there before but one of my friends had lived in the neighborhood and had enjoyed their food. Well, I certainly was not disappointed when we walked in the door. Friendly, warm atmosphere and was greeted in the same manner. I had a Reuben (one of my favorite sandwiches). It was really good and was made with OlyKrat which is a locally made sauerkraut. I bought a pound of their coffee for a gift. The young man who sold it to me certainly knew his coffee. Will definitely be back. They have a cute outside dining area that I hope to use when the weather is warmer.
P.S. If you are lucky you might be able to meet Dino (a 140 lb sweet great dane). We did!

1  Thank ok2wa