“Very Pleasant Coffee Shop on Westside”
Review of Dino's Coffee Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dino's Coffee Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: At Dino's we offer a variety of coffee beverages made from fresh coffee beans roasted here in Olympia by our very own master roaster. Along with daily pastries and goofy smiles we are happy to serve you up a cup or help you pick out your very favorite beans to brew and enjoy at home. We offer free Wi-Fi and a great space to just come hang out and enjoy some good coffee!
Reviewed 11 February 2015

I have gone here for years and the staff is friendly and service is good. Roasts its own coffee and it is very good and they pour a generous cup and refills. Well above average. Used to serve meals, but they have moved that service to a new location--named Dino's Diner where they serve breakfast from 6:00 until 2:00.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

Cool laid back neighborhood, nice atmosphere, friendly staff, but it took over an hour to get our food after ordering and it was nothing special. Nice place to have breakfast if you are in no hurry, nice to take a walk around the surrounding neighborhoods. Id come back, but just for the ambiance and location, not the food.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

After errands I stopped in for a snack. Parking was sucky but finally found some shade up the block for my pup. Because of allergies I was specific about no nightshades. The creative chef added onions I did not expect as they were not on menu and they did not check if it was OK. I scraped them off. What I did eat was OK. The coffee was fine.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Large breakfasts and lunches individuallyprepared. I ordered a breakfast sandwich on the most delicious whole grain seedy bread. great value prices for large servings. The French toast looked mouthwatering! Good coffee, friendly service.

1  Thank cabels
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have been to dinos several times. Breakfast burrito is huge and very tasty. I think we have tried everything on the menu and all of it is outstanding.