“Good stuff”

Pho Sai Gon 8
Ranked #151 of 353 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The pho` is always good. Very fresh and we'll prepaired. The spring rolls are one of my favorite dishes. I always make a stop here when I'm in town.
The atmosphere basic and humble, but has plenty of room for large groups.
The prices are very reasonable as well. You can easily eat for under $10.
Delish!!!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

They use authentic bone broth in their Pho recipes which creates a full-bodied flavor. They also have vermicelli bowls which are also delicious and very refreshing. Overall great place good customer service. You pay at the counter once you finish your meal.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The restaurant looked a bit dicey, but it had good reviews, so we took a chance. The one person working there was nice, and he took our order quickly. The large Pho was huge, and smelled good. My husband loved his, mine tasted ok. I was going to continue to eat it until a large bug that looked like a large lice floated to the top. I was definitely done! The waiter took it away. He offered a new dish, but that wasn't going to happen. He took mine off the bill and only charged for my husband's. I couldn't believe he continued to eat, but he finished it. Yuck!

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Been many times. Always fresh and tasty. Even my picky kids give this place their approval.
Try the spring rolls, pho is great.
The kids like the noodles.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Great selection, great prices and customer service. We will be stopping by here every time we go through olympia. You won't be disappointed. Delicious!!!