“great crab & shrimp & of course the clam chowder”
Review of Blue Camas Buffet

Blue Camas Buffet
Ranked #152 of 361 Restaurants in Olympia
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 January 2017

We love the seafood items. Only once was the crab pretty soft. It's usually great! Best Clam Chowder anywhere.

RedWindCasino, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Camas Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Hello and thank you for your amazing review of the Blue Camas Buffet. We appreciate your feedback and love to hear that our guests enjoy our food. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

My family of eight came for dinner last Friday night.. It was busy, with two cashiers on hand.. The cashier who rung up our meal was efficient and thorough and went the extra mile finding sitting for us quickly and even helped set the table up too. Above and beyond good service. The food was get.

Hello Linda, thank you for sharing your comments about the Red Wind and specifically your dining experience in the Buffet. We would love to discuss this more with you if you would like, you can email us at guestrelations@redwind.net. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Friendly staff but little priced for what I gotten. But waiter I had he did awesome job to check on me then also but thinking I stay more going to deli where I can afford to eat

Hi, and thank you so much for your outstanding review of the Blue Camas Buffet. Your feedback is appreciated and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

You will get your fill, the food is normsl buffet fare, tatsy and enjoyable. Really good breadpudding, and dessert station. Pay with points and this is a great deal.

Hello, and thank you for sharing your comments about the Blue Camas Buffet. We appreciate you dining with us and do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

The service is excellent, the personnel very friendly but the food at lunch has become very repetitious. Need some variety. I would pay more to have an option of dungeness crab. I have not sen any new dishes on the buffet line in a long, long time. I know it is cheaper to offer taco fixings but................. The food used to be the reason I wanted to go to the RedWind as opposed to other closer casinos.