“Good food and fabulous staff!”

Phoebe's Pastry Cafe
Ranked #3 of 17 Dessert in Olympia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here to grab lunch. This is a cute cafe with sandwiches, deli salads and wonderful baked goods. The staff are friendly and customer focused. Definitely going back!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We were driving to Port Townsend and needed a spot for lunch! This was perfect for then and a treat for later!!! I would definitely stop again! Phoebe greeted us herself and made us feel special!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Had to visit the courthouse in Olympia and decided to catch a lunch when we were finished. This popped up on our car GPS so we gave it a shot. The food is absolutely amazing. I had the hot Ham & Dijon and the wife had the hot BLT sandwiches. And we both snuck in a Snickerdoodle, but don't tell anyone. The service and atmosphere could not have been better for a nice pleasant lunch. On the way out we grabbed a dinner pie to bake later.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

My first visit to Phoebe's was to have tea and coffee with a cookie and a pastry. The cafe is very pleasant. You order at the counter where you can take a look at all the wonderful food that is available. I also order two sandwiches to-g0 to take home for lunch. They were wonderful. The bread is "toothsome". I will definitely go back another time. They also have a cafe on the westside which is more of a takeout place. I was told by several people that their 9 inch pies (Taco, Meat and Spinach) make a wonderful take home dinner.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is a great find, I was looking for a new spot to stop and have lunch. My husband and I both had a hot sandwich which was very unique, great flavor and very fresh. Service was very quick, you order at the counter but they bring it right out to you. They have several baked goods, also a dinner pie you can pick up to cook at home.