“Sandwiches and more”

5th on 4th and Much More
Ranked #55 of 366 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Sandwiches are the best around. Great salads too. They close early so have to get in there on time for food. They have one homemade soup of the day which is also very good........

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Wow! We started with a beer elsewhere, but came here for lunch. The service was friendly, efficient, and so very timely. They were quick, and that's good, but when a server appear just when you need them, maybe even before you know you need them, that is perfection! The sandwiches are so wonderfully delicious and plenty big enough for two or a next meal. I really wanted to eat the entire Ruben I ordered, but with the side of fries that came with and that I shared with my wife, I didn't have room, so I had it for breakfast the next morning! Yum! My wife had the Turkey sandwich on sourdough, and I wanted to eat that, too! It look less than 5 minutes for our meals to arrive after we ordered, even though they were busy. They make their own breads, pies, you name it. We will most certainly return.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Hit this sandwich shop every few weeks, when we just don't want to make lunch. Always good food, and very generous portions. Good milkshakes as well.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Been going there for quite some time. Home made breads and pies!! Milk shakes, and my favorite sandwich. Turkey with cream cheese and cranberry sauce! They pile the turkey high on this delight. My friend and I usually split one or I buy one and eat the second half later. Friendly folks. Not open on Sunday.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Went to the dr thru was my wife and daughter to pick up some quick lunch. Ordered a French Dip with fries and a full chicken salad sandwich. When we arrive at the window to pick up our food we were informed it would be a 20 minute wait for the warm food because "they were swamped".
We waited outside the restaurant or about 22 minutes and then one of the waitresses brought out our food.
When we arrived at home to eat our food, we found the french dip, along with a half egg salad sandwich. We were extremely frustrated that they had screwed up the order (after our long wait) but also that we only recieved half of a sandwich when we should have recieved a whole.
We called the restaurant to complain and they said they would take down my wife's name and give her the correct sandwich the next time she came in.

Hopefully the next time is better.