“Amazing food and good atmosphere.”
Review of New Moon Cafe

New Moon Cafe
Ranked #25 of 367 Restaurants in Olympia
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 July 2018

They have delicious food and some really cool art. If you pick up one of the books at your table you can write a little about whatever you want! All the food is fair trade and really good, I've gone there a few times and I love the general feeling of just being there. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We arrived about 9 o'clock on a Friday and had our choice of table. But, by 9:45 it was packed. For good reason, too. This was by far the best breakfast I've has at a cafe in years! Really! How do they make eggs so perfect? Kale was my side dish - it was awesome. The homemade sausage was great. Service by the owners was a pleasure. Cannot wait to return!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Olympia's downtown was relatively deserted, certainly not bustling, the Saturday morning we ventured there. Using our phone to navigate, it was the unique purple exterior paint and a line of people that called attention to this place. I had read about this restaurant's popularity.

Outside, I noticed a circular table with a sheet on it. This was the self-serve signup sheet for a table! It was four deep when I signed in, but surprisingly it was perhaps 10 minutes before someone came for us to be seated. A small interior with tables packed in there, with just enough room for the servers, who visually reminded me that we were in a world of, shall we say, expression, by today's young people, and this area and type of restaurant is one of the hotbeds for that. That aside, service was mostly good, the food was ample and fresh, and it was tasty.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We did a spur of the moment trip to Olympia and the one thing we searched for was a good place to eat breakfast. The reviews of this place were great which led us to stop in for breakfast the next morning. Super friendly service and the food was fantastic! We did get there rather early to beat the rush since it seemed to be a very popular place from open to close, and shortly after we arrived every table in the place began to fill up. I would definitely recommend giving this cafe a try and you won't be disappointed! We plan to visit again on our next trip to Olympia.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Really good choice of omelettes with interesting sides like steamed garlic kale or thyme tomatoes. A welcome change from hash browns although they have those too. Funky vibe, lovely staff.

Been to New Moon Cafe? Share your experiences!